Just another one. {One Shot}

The burning hot lights flashed through the club, creating a fun show for the visitors to watch.  Hips were moving from side to side to the rhythm of the music, causing some girls to show off their sexiest movements which the gentlemen did not even seem to mind.

In one of the club's corners there stood a gentleman, dressed in a pair of Levi's and a white shirt which was being covered by a jacket -- made out of leather fabric -- which matched perfectly with his dark brown -- messy -- curls.  He held a brown bottle of liquor in his firm hand which was already half empty since he had been drinking from it, sending the cooling and intoxicating liquid down his throat.

Across the dance floor was a tall brunette, right in the spot of his vision.

Her clothes were more rags than they were actual clothing, her top leaned over her well curved body -- giving a small sneak peek of her cleavage through the white fabric.  On her hips rested a small belt that held her small skirt up on her body, making sure that it didn't leave her half naked. The tall brunette had deep and intense brown eyes which seemed to be full of playful lust and joy.

The boys around her appreciated her presence as they had something to feed their eyes on, since she was dancing energetically to the loud music from the club, her hips moving from side to side in a playful matter.   Even though she knew she was teasing the males around her with great intense, she just continued.

The man in the corner shook his head -- amused -- before he pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning against, walking over to the cheerful brunette with eyes more intense than a burning fire.  The girl looked up surprised when she felt a hand on her hips, softly rocking with her movements, but did she truly mind it? No. Not at all.

A small smirk laid on both of  their lips as they started to dance closely with each other, their movements in sync to the rhythm of the loud music.  Her back was pressed up against his chest, her movements sensual as she grabbed his hands and helped them roam over her entire body playfully.

By the way she played around with him, he knew that this was not going to be a normal night for him, this was going to be the night he would get a one night stand, and only an one night stand. 

No emotions, no rules, just a night with pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tall brunette pushed the guy who she had been dancing with for almost ten minutes into the public bathroom, her hands roaming through his curls as she stumbled from her intoxication.  Their laughs and giggles were mixed until the guy closed the door behind him, locking it on purpose as he predicted the following event carefully in his mind.

''Selena.'' She said while moving her hands to his shirt before pulling it over his head with a small smirk, biting down on her lip as she caught a glimpse of his well-built torso.

''Nick.'' He responded while pulling off her shirt as well, making sure they both knew which name they were encountering with.

Selena's hands moved down to his pants before her fingers pulled down his zipper and pushed down the fabric of his pants until it was resting around his ankles. ''Nineteen years old.''  A soft smirk rested on Nick's curious lips as he copied her actions, unbuckling the playful belt until he threw it on the floor, making her skirt drop down almost immediately. ''Twenty-one years old.''

They stood face to face to each other with smirks on their lips, lips which they connected after five seconds of intense eye contact. The things they told about each other were the only things they needed to know. After all, it was just going to be a one night stand.

To him, she was just another one.

And to her, he was the exact same.