1

Unknown's POV

I walked swiftly and slowly in the dusty street.

Nobody here but me.

I looked down glancing at my every step I took as some dust clouds form and are carried into the wind.

I breathed heavily as I looked up to the cloudless sky filled with many bright stars that brought light into the dark sky. The moonlight shimmers down in every corner. The nice breeze passeed by me as I took a deep breath and then let it out.

I clutched on to my cloak as my hood covered my identity keeping me hidden among any creatures that lie in the darkness. I was in my own little world, until I heard a sound.

A beautiful, sweet melody being played by someone as it lead me to the woods. I couldn't help but follow the sound, for it was like I was in a trance as my ears were filled with music of relaxation, but it wasn't like any other music. I stopped to allow my mind gather the sound and then I knew what song it was playing to.

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit is enough
Just a second we are not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars of our hearts
We are not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

" That we can learn to love again. " , I sang.

I sighed remembering that song. It was a good song that held a meaning behind it.

I looked up to see a figure leaning against a tree with a hooded cloak as well that covered his identity. Hemoved his head to get a look at me.

Without hesitation, I ran ,not knowing who it was or what they would want from me, really fast through the thick and dense woods not knowing if it was chasing me or not. I couldn't let the figure know who I was because then I would be revealed and they could use me for their own benefit and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

After a few minutes, I stopped to catch my breath and looked around to see if I was followed, but no sound what so ever. I took off my hood allowing the chilly breeze to cool me down.

" Still running from me? Huh? " , a thick British accent questioned me " Maybe you haven't completely changed as I thought you would. "

I panicked and froze in place. I knew my hood was down, but I refused to look at the person. I didn't say anything, but breathed heavily. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and look to my side to see someone's boots circling me as if they were observing me. Then they stopped in front of me.

" Awe don't be shy love. Let me see that pretty face of yours. " , that British accent pleaded

I look away, but felt my chin being lifted as my eyes were glued to the floor. I felt a hand brush my loose hair out of face as it lighty touched my cheek.

" Why won't you look at me? " , he asked

" Because I don't want anything to do with whoever you are. " , I said

I felt somone's hands holding mine pulling me closer to it as our bodies slightly touch.

" I know it's been a long time love, but I would never hurt you. Just let me see that pretty face of yours. Please! " , he pleaded

I knew that I couldn't keep it up anymore. I was familiar with that British accent, for I heard of it before. Part of me was telling me to stay put while the other part of me was telling me it's okay.

" Come on my bright angel. Just one look. " , it said

Angel?

No, it couldn't be him.

My eyes wander off the ground as I slowly lifted my head up to see who was holding me in their arms. My eyes met a pair of green orbs in their eyes.

Not again.

A/N: First chapter! Ooooh some mystery going on there! 🙊 Who is the boy with the green eyes and what does he want with her? * dramatic music * What will happen next? 👀 Hope you guys like it so far 💕