18

Lucinda's POV

It was a celebration night during camp and I watched as every single boy stopped what they were doing and immediately grabbed masks and some sticks as they tapped along to the sweet melody that came from behind me.

I turned to my side to see Pan play his pan pipe as he huffed and huffed his breath into making the irresistible sound that flowed from the bottom of his pan pipe.

I was the only one left still sitting on one of the logs while everyone else was dancing around the fire.

Peter Pan's POV

I watched as Lucinda sat on one of tbe logs watching my firece lost boys dance and shout around the blazing fire. I knew that once they heard my melody then they would fall for the sweet sound that I make out of it.

I watched Lucinda as Felix took her hand as she joined along with the boys. It was dark at night and I could see her face glowing in the fire light making her hair shine brightly and her eyes sparking in the fire's light. She smiled at me a few times before allowing Felix to lead her along with the music.

It was like everything around me just disappeared and it was only her that I saw and heard as she danced fluently with the music.

I remembered the first time when I introduced her to my musical side.

" So you play a muiscal instrument? " , she asked with curiosity

" Yes I do. " , I chuckled

" What instrument do you play? " , she asked me

" I play the pan pipe. " , I answered as I pulled out my pan pipe from my pouch bag.

There were green pipes ranging from large to small in order as a brown rope material wrapped around the pipes. I allowed her to hold it and she looked at it carefully like she was observing an ancient artifact.

" Wow. " , she said " It's...it's...it's beautifully made perfectly. "

" Why thank you. " , I chuckled looking at my amazing work.

She turned to me as her gorgeous eyes met mine and she gave it back to me placing it carefully in my hands.

" Could you play something for me? " , she asked as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

" Of course I will. " , I answered as I played for her a slow, soft melody allowing her to gain in the sound.

She hummed the sound that went along with her pipe and then yawned drifting off to sleep as she rested her head on my shoulder. I stopped playing and smiled looking at my sweet angel laying peacefully on me.

I put my pan pipe away in my pouch and put it on me as I carried Lucinda bridal style back to my treehouse where she went to sleep with me.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a cry from Lucinda.

I turned sternly to see a coward of boys surround poor Lucinda as she layed in Felix's arms with tears streaming down her cheek. She gave me a look and I knew that she was in pain as I saw a bloody scratch on her right arm.

" What happened? " , I asked the boys

No answer.

" WHAT HAPPENED? " , I asked with rage

" Well umm...umm...well..." one of the boys named Sam started shuttering about.

" What happened? " , I asked with clenched teeth

" It was Sam. " , another boy named Dylan said

" He was dancing with a sword and playing swordfight with Ethan at the same time. Then he got too close to Lucinda as Felix and her were dancing nearby and then Sam cut her right arm by accident. "

I turned to Sam and Ethan who had their heads down avoiding eye conatct with me as they both dropped their swords. I turned towards Lucinda who was crying still silently with fear in her eyes. I came up to her and told Felix to hold her still so that I may heal her wound.

Once her wound was healed, she thanked me and stood up feeling better already thanks to my quick healing. Then I turned my attention to Sam and Ethan as they stood there looking at me. The rest of the boys backed away from Sam and Ethan as I stepped closer to him filled with anger and rage boiling my blood.

Lucinda's POV

I saw Pan walk closely to Sam and Ethan each taking a step back. I saw Pan's eyes turn dark green as his fist clentched.

I knew that he wasn't going to have mercy on those young boys...

A/N: Uh oh. Pan is going into his bad side. What will happen to Sam and Ethan? Will Lucinda see the real side of Pan? Will Lucinda stop him?