Chapter 2

Caitlyn's pov

Ugh my head is throbbing.

I open my eyes to complete darkness. I reach up to take the cloth off that's tightly wrapped around my head and in my mouth when I get stopped.

I hear chains rattle and when I look at my arm I see chains locked on both of my arms.

All of the sudden theres a bright light on the side of the room. I pretend I'm sleeping just in case. "I know your awake sweetheart" I hear a raspy Australian accent say.

I hear footsteps coming closer. I stiffen up, really nervous. I feel a hand on my cheek.

"Open your eyes" He raises his voice a little.

"NOW!" I hear him scream.

I jump and open my eyes.

I look up to see his features. He has blonde hair, styled in a quiff, blue eyes, and a lipring. He's very tall I might add.

I notice he's glaring at me. I shrink in the chair im currently uncomfortably sitting in. His face softens.

"My names Luke" he says

He takes off the chains and the gag. "If you scream, you'll be in VERY big trouble. Understand?" He says calmly.

I don't answer. His eyes get dark and he looks angrier than ever

I close my eyes and breath in slowly, afraid to look at his dark, threatening eyes

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

I close my eyes tighter. I start to tear up. I lean my head down so he doesn't see the affect he has on me

"Are you gonna answer my question now?" He says with pain in his voice.

I nod my head slowly "I understand" I whisper. "Good. Now let's go meet with the others."

"Others?"

Hope you enjoy! Chapter 3 will be posted soon!