Chapter 4.

*Short*

Ariana POV

I woke up before the kids, and got out of the bed quietly, not trying to wake them up. I walked downstairs and Andre was up folding his cover. His shirt was off and my breath got caught in my throat as I tried to turn away, but my body wouldn't let me.

My throat became awfully dry, and I looked down at the ground, as I felt myself heat up with arousal. I looked back up and he was gone. I sighed and blinked turning around. I hit Andre's chest and swallowed.  

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded slowly. I looked up and he was pulling his shirt over his head, before sexual tension got the best of me. I pulled at the hem of his shirt before it could meet his shoulder, and pulled it off of him.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I bit my lip, running my fingers along his chest. I looked back up at him.

"I need you." I whispered and he nodded. He grabbed my thighs, pulling me onto him. I leaned down and pecked his lips once, then again and again. He kissed my neck, and bit down strongly before kissing it again bringing me the best sensation.

"Take me upstairs." I whispered lowly and he nodded grabbing my butt in his hands, rubbing softly.

<R>

"Bite the pillow harder." He demanded and I nodded clenching my teeth. He pounded into me and I let out a squeal. We were trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Okay." I moaned breathlessly. He was punishing me and I knew it.

"You going to date other people? Hmm?" He asked and I tried catching my breath.

"No, I swear I won't." I moaned. He was hitting all the right spots and I was quickly reaching my peak.

"Lay down." He demanded and I nodded quickly. I layed down and he bit his lip, kissing my inner thighs. I arched my back as his tongue dove deep inside. I held his head and moaned, arching my back upwards.

The sound of him slurping the life out of me, was enough to set me off. He gave it one last kiss before just staring at it. I picked up his member and lightly squeezed and stroked him.

"Damn." He groaned and I bit my lip as I stroked faster. I quickly placed a kiss on it and continued to stroke it. His release shortly came and I wiped my hand on the sheets.

<>

Andre walked around the house with a pep in his step. His ego was gigantic and I laughed at the thought. I couldn't deny anything because he knew exactly what he was doing. I picked Naja up and took her into the kitchen. I grabbed a juice pouch and handed it to her.

"Thank you Mrs.Ariana." She said.

"You're welcome sweetie." She ran out of the kitchen and I sighed bending over the counter, placing my forehead on the table. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I smirked silently.

"You must want to go again." He said and I instantly shook my head.

"No. You hurt my insides." I groaned and he started to laugh.

"You said you needed me." He shrugged and I mugged him. He didn't always have to be right.

"I can't believe we had sex." I shook my head.

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said and he smiled softly.

"Let's make another baby."

****

<> Pharaoh.