My New Puppy :3

Kazuya : Hello humans we're back with a new dare.

Kai: what is it?
Kazuya : Boxy13 wants one of us to turn into a werewolf.

Marina : At least it was better that the last one now I won't be a fudging test subject *glares *

Crystal: how about we do it to Serena cause she video taped the kiss soo
Kazuya :it sounds tempting but no we'll think of something

~Few minutes later presented by Reiji's tableware ~

Kazuya POV

I was just bored. I finished all assignments and cleaned my room three times and read my book over twice so I decided to make tea. While making my tea I decided to put one of my experiments in it and I called Serena. Serena just sat down on my bed drinking the tea with the potion and I sat across her drinking my tea and watching her carefully drink. I was smirking on the inside at how foolish my sister's can be. After our little chat she left.
"The potion should take a week to take full effect and according to my calculations it should be painless she won't feel a thing " I chuckled at the thought of her being a werewolf.

~tomorrow ~
Crystal POV
I went to Serenas' room to wake her up for school. I pokes her shoulder" Serena get up " she growled at me I was like *WTF* so I made her skip school by leaving her home

~Dinner ~

Serena has werewolf instincts now. And her eyes changed colour. Hahahahahhaha my plan is actually working.

~Two days later brought to you by Levi's eight pack~

Serena now has werewolf claws hahahahahhaha it's working. At dinner it was kind of weird. I knew that I did that to her but I acted like I didn't.
-flashback -
We were all at dinner eating peacefully. I saw Kou staring at Serena claws. Kou got up and went for a ball a FREAKING BALL so I decided to start a conversation. "So Serena care to explain why you have claws ~" I asked so innocently.
"NO Kazuya I don't want to explain why don't you "she said glaring at me." How would I know "I smirked
Kou suddenly threw the rubber ball across the room and Serena jumped across the table and fetched the ball. I chuckled darkly and said" Well this is amusing " hoping nobody heard me but I was wrong Reiji and Ruki heard me and glanced at me. They FUDGING SMIRKED. But I just shook it off.

Three days later brought to you by Commander Eyebrows ~

It's Saturday and now Serena has werewolf ears and a tail so I decided to test her out a bit (I know it sounds wrong)
I gave Kou a few dog toys and I observed them from my room. I just turned my back for 1 second and saw Kou and Serena making out on the grass in the garden "Oh sweet Jesus help these children" I said

At dinner ~

Well this dinner was exciting. Everyone was staring at Serena. Reiji turned to me " Kazuya please explain to me why your sister has werewolf ears and a tail." Then EVERYONE looked at me. "Reiji I did nothing wrong here I simply offered her tea and she knows not to accept tea from me" I said grinning. Reiji understood where I was coming from.

Sunday ~

I got up extra early to see Serena transformation. I teleported to her room with out a sound. She started glowing red "this is it" I whispered. Then the light died down and revealed a black werewolf with red streaks.

Few hours later brought to you by Sebastian
Me: Damn Daniel ~

Kou POV

I went to Serena's room cause I was thirsty. So I opened the door "Inu-chan I'm thirsty" I yelled seeing a werewolf. She starts growling and slowly walks towards me 'Oh no my beautiful idol face will be ruined' you know what she did DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? SHE LICKED MY FACE. Now my beautiful dimple is messed up agh.

Meanwhile with Kazuya ~
Making out with Ruki *unresponsive *

"Kazu-chan!!!!!!!!!!! Stop kissing ruki and come help me with Inu-chan "
" Kou the potion wears off tomorrow you c deal with that right "she said.

" Yeah I guess.... "

I watched Serena from time to time and she's starting to look normal again. I brought he food and stuff so she's great.

I came back Monday and saw her back to normal.
" Hey kou what's up? " she asked
I ignored her question and hugged her and kissed her.

" OMG I missed you "
" Okay thanks kou can you let me go now "she asked blushing

" Sure my new puppy "

____________________________________============================

Well this was fun writing. I hope Boxy13 enjoyed this. Please vote and comment and send some dares we don't bite except for the overgrown mosquitoes.

Nico ~