"Cool." Aang said. 

"Alright, now second point." I said. "We need to learn earth bending, and Chiyuri needs to master air bending. She agreed to travel with us if you would as well." 

Toph sighed. "See, my parents don't know about the earth bending. They think I'm blind and helpless. I can't exactly travel the world. Can't you guys stay in town? I'll teach you, but my no one can find out about it."

"Unfortunately, that won't work out." Katara said. "We have to keep moving or risk being discovered." 

"And that's the problem." Chiyuri added. "You can't leave, they can't stay. What do we do?" 

"How bad is it with your parents?" I asked. "Are you just reluctant to tell them about your bending, or is telling them completely out of the questions?" 

"Both, I guess." Toph said with a sigh. "I'd rather keep it a secret form them, and I'm sure they'd overreact." 

"Most likely." Chiyuri said with a bitter laugh. "I never met them personally, but one time they saw me in town and described me to Toph, saying I was a 'dangerous' person." 

"Yeah, I get a lot of crap for the hair as well." I said. 

"So not only do you have freaky death powers, but your hair is white as well?" Toph asked. 

"Pretty much." I shook a thought of Kzazul out of my head. "Light hair is a mark of death." 

"Cheerful." Toph sighed. "I don't suppose you could bring her brother back for her?" 

I bit my lip and shook my head, then remembered she couldn't see me and said, "No. Sorry. I can't exactly control my powers. I can only bring back people who still have something major to offer the world. I actually did try." I glanced apologetically at Chiyuri. "Last night, I tried. It seems that whatever your brother was meant to do was already accomplished. Do you have any idea what that might be?" 

Chiyuri glanced at Toph, who was silent a moment, then nodded at her. So Chiyuri sighed and said, "My parents couldn't exactly always be around to protect us. But he was. He was always there for me, and he promised our parents he'd look out for me. He was supposed to protect me until I could fend for myself." 

"So the last time he brought you back, you gained the last of the elements. You were powerful enough to protect yourself." Jia said. 

"I guess." Chiyuri said, looking away from us all. 

Sensing the tension in the air, I changed the subject. "Back to the matter at hand, what do you propose we do about the current situation?" 

Aang raised his hand excitedly. "Oh, oh, I say some of us pretend to be evil and pretend to attack Toph's parents, and then Toph can reveal her bending to protect them, then I come up and say I'm the avatar and I need a teacher and-" 

"As cool as that sounds, It's not very well thought out." Chiyuri said. "Toph's earth bending teacher joins them for dinner nearly every night and there are a ton of guards around who can fight very well. You guys could be destroyed well before Toph even tried to help. Plus it's a bit too much to process, finding their daughter is a master earth bender and then immediately hearing that she wants to leave them and travel the world? That could cause a panic attack, or lead to them doing something rash." 

"Chiyuri's right. Sorry Twinkle Toes, but let's keep thinking." Toph told Aang. 

"Kila has a spirit friend." Chiyuri blurted out. "She could ask him to give your parents a vision. Spirits are good at that." 

Everyone turned to me. I bit my lip, and carefully said, "That's not a good idea. I mean, it is in theory. But in action, it wouldn't work. See, the spirit world isn't exactly peaceful right now, and he's really busy."