(07: B.A.) Earth 2 You?

"I want The Flash," your Earth Two yelled to the crowd. "I know he comes at the first sign of danger. So I guess I need to create some danger..."

Your Earth Two put her hands out, poison ivy wrapped around her arms and stretched out to her ankles. She spun her arms in the air to create a whip. She lashed it at a building, cracks running along the side.

"It's not normal poison ivy you know. It's metaled, pretty dangerous if you ask me." She whipped the building again, debris crashing to the floor.

"Flash! I know you know I'm here! I have some things to ask and do to you." Within a blink of an eye, there stood The Flash.

"I'm- Oh my god... Guys, I think another Earth Two came... And it looks just like (Y/N)..."

// Your POV \\

You sat at your desk, your legs stretched out on the table, you had Big Belly Burger on your lap. Barry walked in with coffees in his hand, he looked at you and quickly walked over to you. He attempted to take one of your fries, you watched him reach and you immediately slapped his hand.

"Hands off my fries Allen." He put his hands up and walked to Cisco and Caitlin.

"Here you go guys." Caitlin took her coffee and waddled to take seat. Cisco took his and gave a thanks.

"So no signs of metas? Or Earth Two people?"

"Nope, it has been quite cal-" your computer beeped, "On second thought, there is someone calling for you outside of Jitters. Meta." Barry quickly ran out giving you a kiss on the head first.

"Stay safe." You muttered.

Everyone moved to where you were, taking a seat waiting to hear from Barry.

"I'm- Oh my god..." Barry's voice was loud and clear, "Guys, it's not a meta. I think another Earth Two came... And it looks just like (Y/N)..."

Silence filled around your desk, your mouth was open, the burger readied in front of your mouth. Your eyes widened and you fumbled toward the keypad. You furiously tapped on the keypad, pulling up surveillance. You saw your Earth Two, her outfit was a greenish-metal and leaves that looked like Ivy wrapped around her arms and legs.

"Holy..." You started. "Cow," Cisco finished.

Earth Two you jumped down from the car she was standing on. Her smile wicked and mischievous.

"I'm here to kill you."

"Yeah... I guessed." Barry sighed still blown away from the fact that that was Earth Two you.

"I'm also here to find my doppelganger... I heard she lives around here."

"What are you talking about?" Barry lied.

"Please. You're the worst liar. Besides I have my connections."

"Zoom...." Barry was taken aback.

"Bingo. Sounds like you've met him. He's pretty powerful and dangerous, I love it." Barry narrowed his eyes.

"Too bad he isn't here. I'd take you both down."

"Uh Barry.... I wouldn't get too cocky about it." Caitlin murmured.

Earth Two you busted out laughing. "Okay Flash... I'm tired of talking, it's boring. Let's dance instead."

She took out her whip, she hit towards Barry's feet and he went flying back. You pushed your chair back and ran out the room, grabbing your coat on the way. "(Y/N)? Where are you going?" Caitlin asked. 

"Hey (Y/N), stop!" Cisco said.

------------------- // ----- \\ -------------------

People ran around the city frantically trying to take cover. Earth Two you and Barry fought each other all around the city. You pushed past the crowd going the opposite they were running. 

"Excuse me, sorry." You said in a rush weaving your way through.  Your eyes fixated on Barry and your doppelganger.

You watched as Earth Two you throws Barry, aiming right at a window to a store.

"No!" You scream putting your hands to your mouth. Earth Two you looked directly at you, a smirk forming her lips.

"Well ain't this my lucky day... Flash and doppelganger in the same day."

You turned your head to Earth Two you. She looked badass, you slightly smiled trying to cover it. "Dang... I look badass," you whispered to yourself. "Too bad that isn't me me."

"So what do they call you?" You asked your eyes going to Barry and watched him recooporate.

"Stone Ivy."

"Eh, I think Metal Ivy would be better."

"Are you seriously making a remark on my villain name?"

"Maybe... Yes?" You nervously laughed, Barry slowly crept up on Stone Ivy, yanking her whip from her hands and pushing her away.

Barry landed next to me, his hand on my cheek. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Hehe," you chuckled nervously.

He groaned, "We'll talk later."

Stone Ivy stood up, cracking her neck and fingers. "That's too bad, you took my weapon." She threw her hands out and ivy started to rise to her fingers.

"How the-" Barry stepped in front of you, you placed one hand on his bicep and the other on his lower back. Once the magical ivy touched her fingers, it turned to metal.

"Shoot, that's really cool." You gasp amazed by Stone Ivy's powers. Barry growled, you stayed silent.

"I've got more."

Barry handed me the whip and ran towards her. They continued to fight each other, Barry getting beaten the most.

"Dammit Barry," you whispered.

You looked down at the whip and felt an odd connection of power to it. You gripped it tightly and used on Stone Ivy. It wrapped around her arm and I yanked it back, sending her flying.

She quickly stood up and dodged your next whip. She whipped you right in the face and you fell to the ground. You groaned in pain and put your hand on your cheek. You saw Barry struggling to get up, his eyes on you and the approaching Stone Ivy.

You stood up, gripping the whip tightly. You whipped at her once more it wrapping around her neck, enough so it wouldn't kill her. She struggled against the whip, her fists turning to balls. She set her hand on the grass and ivy wrapped around her fingers, turning into a finger knife. You noticed and as soon as she threw her fist at you, you caught it.

Green ivy wrapped around Stone Ivy's body, leaving her stuck. I released the whip from her neck and punched her right in the nose.

You muttered ow a hundred times, shaking your hand. Barry ran to you, his hand on your waist.

"You did that?" He asked acknowledging the green ivy that was wrapped around Stone Ivy.

"Yeah. Uh-I think I did." Barry gave you a kiss on the top of your head.

"You want a ride to STAR Labs?" He asked before bending down to pick up Stone Ivy.

"Uh no. I'll walk. Thank you though."

He watches you carefully and nods once, in a blink of an eye he was gone.

You watched as the green ivy that was securely fastened on Stone Ivy disappeared. Did I actually do that?, you asked yourself watching firefighters gather people together for safety checks.