Please stay calm

When he noticed her running in, his eyes widened, knowing that it was no coincidence she showed up the moment Marinette had left. She ran towards them and turned the vacuum on full power, pulling all the hair that had been flying around towards it. When le Cheveulier noticed, she tried to run away, Chat completely ignored in favour of trying to save herself. With her unable to move, chat pulled off the hair band and threw it at Ladybug. She snapped it in half and purified the akuma.

"Bye bye petit papillion!" she said, watching the white butterfly fly away. Throwing up the vacuum cleaner she cleaned up all the damage.

"What happened?" the girl who was once le Cheveulier asked. They two heroes noticed that she had a chunk of her hair missing, likely the reason the akuma had been attracted to her. "I remember I was at school... and then that stupid Charles put gum in my hair! Then everyone laughed when the teacher had to cut it out..."

Ladybug walked up to her and looked at the girls long brown hair. "Just think of it this way, now you can try out a whole new hairstyle!"

The girl smiled. "My mum wouldn't let me cut my hair, she says my long hair was too beautiful. I got upset cause I thought she'd get mad... You're right! Now I can have hair just like you Ladybug!"

"I'm sure your friends are worried about you. You should go tell them you're alright." Ladybug told her. The girl nodded and bounded out of the classroom.

Chat had been quiet the whole exchange with the girl and when Ladybug looked at him, he was back to being Adrien. She held her breath, wondering if he had noticed like she thought.

"Adrien I-" she started but he held up his hand, and walked out of the classroom.