A Grand Ol Shitty Ass Day

So it's not that bad at the beginning. I go to school, go to social studies, afterwards goes to science then band. Then I go to hell next! Oh wait it's called P.E.

So we changed in the locker rooms. First thing. I hate 90% of the people at my gym. After, we go outside and do exercise  shit. The thing I hated was being outside, in the fucking heat. I was an amalgamate I swear to god... And while I complained to nobody (I have zero friends I can really talk to) people are like "that's rude". I say 'I know , I'm that kind of person.' Whelp, they be like "Welll... That's rude."

*facepalm*

And then we had to run around the track. I got a fucking cramp and I felt like I was being stabbed. A quote I said multiple times was "WHEN I GET HOME IM DRINKING SOME BLEACH"

And other variations.

So, I get back inside late because it hurt to walk, run, or move because of the cramp. I get changed and I leave with u tied shoes cause I didn't wanna be late for lunch. Well my friends already got to the lunch room, so I went through the line by myself. This group of fucking idiotic girls was in front of me, laughing their asses off and knew dropped her phone. They barely moved up and only went forward when a teacher told them too. In the lunch line, it was just loud and people were being annoying.

After that, I go to my table, and realize I forgot my earbuds at home, so I get to deal with humanity! I barely talked with my friends.

Next was Language Arts which I liked cause I got to write a story.

And then math. Does that need a goddamn explanation?

So my day was ruined because of humanity.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow (mostly gym)