"NOPE!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE?!"

"Please, listen-..." He moved closer again and i pushed him out the door.

"IT'S OVER!!! I'M NEVER TALKING TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

He nodded and started to walk out, but turned around when he was halfway down the stairs.

He tossed my some keys and i caught them easily. Staring at them confused.

"That's why i'm late... Happy birthday..." He said, driving away.

I looked to the left and couldn't help but let a few tears fall. A brand new white car stood outside our garage, exactly what i wanted.

I felt so horrible, he bought me a car and got a little late to my birthday party. He just tried to be a good boyfriend... But i screamed in his face and insulted him.

"Isabela?" Lilimar said from behind me.

I turned around and realized everyone staring at me. The music was of and they stood infront of me, giving me looks.

"You guys knew about this?" I said, looking at the floor.

They muttered a "yes" and i let a few more hot tears fall.

"Maybe we should leave..." Noah said.

Everyone agreed on that and found their stuff. I waved goodbye to everyone and watched their cars drive away.

Brec was the last one to leave, she whispered something in my ear before walking out the front door.

"You have some serious apologizing to do..."

I knew that, and i didn't have any other choice than to say sorry to Jace.

I grabbed my new car and drove to his house. The car was awesome and i couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift for my sweet sixteen birthday party. (Let's just pretend😌)

A good guy is like a four leaf clover
lucky to have
But hard to find

I finally arrived and walked to the door. I was about to knock on the door, when i realized someone in Jace's car.

Jace sat in there, just staring at the wheel.
He looked sad... Really, really sad...

I made my way to the car, struggling in my high heels.

He didn't notice me, so i just opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat.

He rolled his eyes when he saw me. I grabbed the keys and locked the car, not letting him go until we talk about what happened.

"We need to talk." I said.

He sighed and looked at me.

"About what?" He said harsh.

I cleared my throat and started speaking.

"I know i messed up, i'm really sorry. I thought you forgot my party and i just couldn't think of celebrating my birthday without you. I can't even think of a life without you, breaking up and screaming at you was a bad mistake-..." He didn't let me finish, cause his lips crashed into mine.

We kissed for a few minutes and it turned into a makeout session.

He liftet my leg and i sat on his lap, i grabbed his neck and felt the kiss get more serious.
I leaned over, when my foot hit the wheel.
The car honked really loud, probably waking up everyone in the neighborhood.

"Shit..." Jace muttered under his breath, getting me off of him.

I sat down in my seat again and started laughing. He joined me and we just sat in the car laughing hysterically.

After laughing so much our stomach hurt, it got quiet.

Not awkward.

Just silent.

"I forgive you!" He said.

I turned my head to look at him and he stared blankly right infront of him.

"What?" I laughed.

"I forgive you, The speech you had and everything." He said.

I smiled and kept looking at his sharp jawline, while he talked.

I giggled and grabbed his hand.

He finally turned his head and squeesed my hand.

We looked into each others eyes, while holding hands in the car.

"I love you!" He said.

I breathed out heavily and tucked a piece of brown hair behind my ear.

"I love you too!"

He pecked me on the lips and we got out of the car.

We decided to call back all the guests and keep the party going.

Everyone agreed on it and it ended up being the best birthday i've ever had...
~
1219 words!!! What?! Hope you liked this
VOTE. COMMENT. ALL THAT.
byee<3