"Baby danger pt 2"

Earlier...
Kid danger ran to the clear wall and started knocking hard on the glass and screamed:

"CHARLOTTE!!!"

...

Captain man's POV:

I grabbed kid danger's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. He had tears streaming down his face, this boy really cares about Charlotte.

He tried to get away, but me being bigger than him. Held him in my arms.

"Ray... W-We have to save Charlotte." He stuttered while glancing at her in the old wooden chair.

"I know kid." I whispered.

Kid danger's POV:

I sat in the corner watching Charlotte, she is my best friend. I can't watch her suffer like that.

The toddler walked up to her with a machine, it looked like a diaper to be honest.
He pressed a button and a wave of electricity shot up through her body.

I closed my eyes. There is nothing i can do.

Charlotte's POV:

*earlier that day*

Mrs. Shapen waved goodbye as i walked out of the classroom with Henry and Jasper.

"So, where's everyone going?" Henry asked.

"I need to get home, so i can do my homework!" I said, while they rolled their eyes.

"I thought about going to the mancave and chill. I guess it's just you and me then!" Henry said, looking at Jasper.

"I have a 'make your own belt class' in five minutes" Jasper said.

I can't believe he still goes to that class, it's boring. I went their once and got nightmares afterwards.

"It's okay, man!" Henry said, acting all casual about it.

Me and Henry start walking to the front door of the school, when Jasper shouted.

"DON'T WORRY CHAR!!! YOUR BELT WILL BE READY REALLY SOON!!" I cringed at the fact, that he just shouted that infront of the whole school.

I gave Jasper a quick thumbs up and dragged Henry outside while he laughed his head off.

"Omg!!" Henry said, in between laughs.

I gave him a deathglare and he stopped laughing.

We ended up chuckling together before hugging (those hugs😍) saying goodbye and walking in different directions.

~time skip~

I found myself in an dark alley filled with trash. I decided to take the long way home, so i could listen to music and get some exercise.
I've been here many times, i wasn't really worried at all.

*BUMP*

I turned around fast, looking at the blue dumpsters behind me.

Probably nothing.

*BUMP*

My heart was beating super fast at this point. I started running out of there, when my legs start slowing down.

My eyelids got heavy and i was surrounded by gray smoke.

That's the last thing i remember, before everything went black.

~time skip~

I woke up, looking around me confused. I was tied up and felt something sticky on my lips.

Probably duct tape.

I start kicking and screaming, thinking of a way to get me out of here.

"Hello, good morning sunshine!" The toddler said, while walking inside.

I glared at him and tried licking the duct tape off.

"I'm gonna let you sit here and relax, i will make Kid Danger and Captain Man come and things will get messy. Real messy." He said, while laughing in a evil baby voice.

He walked out, closing the door behind him.
I was able to lick the tape of my mouth and struggled to get my phone.

When i was finally able to get it, i quickly dialed Henry's Number.

He didn't answer.

I decided to call Jasper.

Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.

"Hello?"
"Omg!! Jasper, you gotta help me!"
"Charlotte? Are you okay? What's going on?"
"I'm in......."
"Okay, i'm on my way!"

He hang up and i leaned back in my seat.
Finally, someone is coming to help me.

~time skip~

"Char... I'm here..." Someone whispered in my ear. I stirred and looked at green-Ish eyes.

Jasper.

I jumped in my Seat, when i saw someone standing behind him.

"Jasper... Is that?" I said, my pulse rising up fast. Really, really fast.

...to be continued...
~
Hope you liked it, i used a lot of time on the flashback:// (and i'm not even done yet)

Goodnight!