"number one or number two,"

"number one. Please open up I'm bursting"

I rinse my mouth.

Then washed my brush.

Then placed it carefully on the brush stand.

Then turned off the water taps.

Then, I opened the door.

No shirt, no jeans just plain abs and muscle. With Calvin Klein's briefs.

I didn't realise I held him up at the door. He couldn't push passed me.

"can I pass," he asked.

"oh sorry."

I let him pass. He felt reluctant to use the toilet with me watching.

"I'm waiting."

"I can't go if your watching me"

"i need to relax in my bath. So you do it now or later."

He stood over the toilet, he brought out his partner, I did try to stretch my neck to see what was up, he caught me.

I quickly grabbed my towel. He was using the toilet.

I turn the opposite way to his back, I took off my night gown then trapped my body in the towel. I turned back to him. He was already washing his hands.

"do you have any spear brushes," he asked.

"that's usually hades sector, now if you don't mind."

"oh okay thanks."

I looked to the floor, I felt weird about the way he was checking me out. Just before he left, he said,

"nice tattoo."

I felt violated.

The only tat a have is on my tush.

I will get him back no prob.

Hades.

I stretched in the arms of a god-send. He was just what needed last night. Didn't need the hangover though. Tyson was just perfect. He had the muscles the posture, everything. Demi just walked in the room. He's not too bad either. But I want a bad boy. Tyson was just that.

I turn to face him in his arms.

I poke his fat African nose.

Demetrius just put his jeans on then left the room holding the rest of his things. The look of shame on his face. After what he did to me last night I don't blame him. He's a good boy. I hate good boys, but I don't like wacemen.

Just as his eyes open, "what you doing,"he asked.

"poking your fat noes. Say something."

"you stink. Move." he sat up making me nearly fall off the bed.

"that was strike three."

Death.

I was ready to go out. Just for fun shopping maybe.

I've got a twenty in my bag. Stole five hundred from hades. So I'm set.

Demetrius comes out of hades room.

I speak to him.

"you waceman."

"don't start on me please."

"please, you saw me... Naked."

"I saw your backside. And you tried to see me as well. Think I didn't notice."