Akame X Reader

A.N: So this will be a continuation of sorts of Sheele X Reader in that you'll be injured as you were in that, just without the Sheele pairing. Also, Super Saiyan stages are gonna be used for your "powers" in this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You kept trying to draw more power as you stood in the training grounds trying to amass enough energy to transform, Tatsumi and Bulat stood aside watching. It had been a few days since you were hurt, and now you had started walking again. Now you were intent on making sure your powers wouldn't fail again. Drawing more of your power you felt a sudden tightness in your uniform, and knew it was working. The transformation turned power into strength, meaning the more power you put into the transformation the bigger you got. Yelling you released the energy, and looked at yourself. Your muscles looked almost as big as Bulat, and he voiced his approval. "Woah (F/N) where have you been hiding that kinda power, you look as strong as me now." Ignoring his praise you commented "It's still not strong enough." And began again, this time intent on reaching the next stage. Your power was tiered, meaning you had numerous forms of it, each stronger than the last. Focusing you felt the muscles almost vanish, your hair began standing on edge and seemed to be even more rigid now. Screaming you fully transformed to Stage 2, and smiled at the results. Your power was now visible as an almost flame like aura. "Oh man (F/N) that's so cool. How can you do it." Tatsumi was practically fawning over you. "It doesn't matter, he shouldn't be straining himself so soon." turning to the voice you saw Akame, her arms crossed as she regarded your new look. Your hair had turned a blond color, and was so rigid it looked as if you had used a whole bottle of Bulats' hair gel to get it to stay. "Akame I'm fine. I can handle this right now, I won't train with it till I'm healed." She looked at you with those piercing red eyes and advanced. Stopping a few feet from you she warned "If your lying to me right now I promise you won't like the result." Smiling you turned back to your normal (H/C) and (E/C) state. "Promise." she smiled "Good. Just remember not to push yourself." You nodded and shared a smile. She then turned and left, little did you both know your safety wouldn't be the main concern.

You awoke a few weeks later to a warm body next to you. And you realised your problem as soon as you recognized the long black hair belonging to it. "Shit." you said as it all comes flooding back. Tatsumi had been rescued by Lubbock and Akame earlier that day, and as a celebration everyone got a little, ok very, wasted. Before long you and Akame were kissing and telling each other you loved the other, and soon you pulled her into your room. Sighing you laid back down and tried to think of something to explain this. There was no way she could take it well could she? After all she didnt see you that way, she only had eyes for Tatsumi it seemed. Closing your eyes you felt her roll over, her sizeable chest pressing into your arm. She must have woke up because you felt her lean in and kiss you. She pulled away after a few seconds "I am so glad you said yes." And hugged you. Oh dear god what did you agree to, let's hope it wasn't something extreme. Pretending she had just woke you up you looked at her "Hey Akame." Smiling she leaned close and said "Hello (F/N)" before locking lips with you again. This time you kissed back for a few passionate seconds, pulling away to hug her. "Uh, Akame?" She looked at you "Yes (F/N)? What is it" you blushed knowing this was probably the only way to find out what you agreed to. "My memories a little fuzzy. What happened." She smiled and rested her head on your muscular chest "We confessed our love and you said yes when I asked to be yours. And then...well...you can guess the rest" she said with a blush and unnatural shyness. Nodding you replied "Yeah I can." You smile and hug her "I am so glad you said yes." she told you again "Me too Akame me too." This was the best, she wanted to be yours, how could this be any better.