sebastian and ciel walk in on you changing

It was a hectic day in the manor, and bardroy had gotten cake mix all over your nightgown. So now here you were changing into another one when the door opened.

Ciel: you turned around at lightning speed to see who it was and saw Ciel standing in the door way wide eyed and blushing at you standing there naked except for your blue lacy undies. You turned back around and covered your chest, blushing almost as hard as Ciel. Get out! You yelled at a frozen Ciel.
Sebastian came up to the room in a hurried fashion, eyes glowing pink.
The minute he saw you covering you breast, he blushed and his eyes glowed brighter. Um, young master, he says regaining his composure, I do very much think we've seen something we shouldn't have. And you have a problem............down there, Sebastian says smirking at Ciel.
You bloody demon! Ciel says blushing redder than ever. Sorry (y/n) Ciel says looking at you STILL. Sebastian sees that he can't move do to a very big bulge in his pants that caused him to moan and gasp with each step, so Sebastian picked him up piggy back style as ciel's lap came in contact with Sebastian's back, he moaned as it pressed against him. Take me the my bedroom Ciel says panting while grinding on Sebastian's back.

"Yes bocchan".

What the AcTuaL FUCK, did I just wRIte.