chapter 12.The carnival

Start from the beginning

" that sounds fun... " it really sounds fun..i want to go..

" its just like the summer firework festival.. its just that its the end of spring thats all.. there will be games and food stalls and fireworks display at the end.. there's still some cherry blossom trees blossoming at the venue so it will be nice.. " he seems excited to go too...

" i want to go " i blurted out excitedly...

" me too kid " he said at pats my head.. is he forever going to see me as a kid.. i dont like it...

...

so Saturday is finally here.. im so excited. today im going out with Akayashi-san..... and Rin.. and Keita-kun..
i dress myself in a simple long black skirt and a light green colour long sleeved off shoulder top that yukina-chan gifted me and a simple flat... the door bell rings so i open the door and there stood Akayashi-san and Rin.. He looks so handsome.. ah now that i think about it its the first time I'm seeing him in casual wear.. I've only always seen him in pajamas and suits.. he looks so good in black trainers, black jeans ,denim jacket and a plain white T-shirt underneath, he's wearing glasses ,this the first time Im seeing him in glasses.. he looks so beautiful..
" Miura-san.. you look very nice " he said while scratching ta back of his neck...he does that all the time when he's awkward or embarrassed..

"thank you" i say, i wanted to say that he's looking very handsome but i don't have the confidence to say it..

" yuu-chan.. " Rin calls my name and i snap out of my thought.. he looks so cute, he's wearing a teddy bear sweatshirt with teddy ears on the hoodie ...

Rin and I hold hands as we walk down the stairs..

"I'll go and get my car, you guys wait here" Akayashi-san said..

huh..he has a car? i never knew...

we got in the car.. i sat on the passenger seat and Rin sat on my lap..

" umm. Akayashi-san, if you have a car why do you always go by train..? " i ask him.. he looks so cool while driving..

" i don't like driving much.. so. " he said....

"oh ok.." ..

we reached the carnival place.. he parked the car and we head to the place..the whole place is filled with the smell from various food stall and laughter from the people, there's so many stall, games, the whole place is decorated with lights and lanterns.. and there are so many people.. its so crowded so Akayashi-san holds Rin up ,Rin's arm around his neck.. its sunset now and it will be dark anytime soon... keita-kun said he'll come to but where is he.. i look around for him and i see that many pair of eyes are looking this way, surely everyone is looking at Akayashi- san and Rin but I'm getting nervous.. am i looking weird being with them, i mean he's so good looking and Rin is so cute and me, I'm nothing.. i distance away myself a little from them..

" oy , where are you going? " he asked me..

"nowhere " i replied..

"come here" he said and grabbed my wrist.. " stay close ok.. don't wonder off by yourself " he said and smiled...i moved back closer to him.. and he lets go of my wrist

"Yuu... Haruka... !!" keita-kun calls out our name running to us and waving his hand like there's no tomorrow... we wave back too..

"hey .. did i make you guy wait?" he asked..

"no, we just got here ..its no problem " i said..

"thanks Yuu" he said..

"hey since when have you guys started calling each other on first name basis.. n i still call you "miura-san" .." he said.. was he complaining.. it looks and sounds like that, doesn't it?...

" than call me 'Yuu'. " i said.. though i was nervous about it..

"ok than I'll call you that" he said and lower his head to face me and i blush again... i look away from him..

"Yuu.. " he called my name... my heart stopped when i heard him call my name and now its beating so fast..

"yuu" he called me again..

"umm...yes?" i responded and look at him..

"nothing " he said and grinned .. he grinned.. ahhhh.. my face and heart are about to burst...

" you call me Haruka too " he said..

really? can i call him that..

"Ha..." oh no i dont think i can.. my heart is beating too violently.. "Ha...Ha- Ru... i can't ".. i said while blushing..

" its ok " he said and pats my head "don't force your self " he said ..

"ok lets get going and have some fun " keita -sensei said and distracted my nervousness away..

"Yosh !!" Akayashi-san ,Rin and Keita-sensei said together and lifted their hand up flying ...

thank you for reading 😳😚