Chapter 4

Julia's POV

It was the fight against Sasuke and Gaara. They put up a pretty good fight. Gaara wins but of course  he wants blood. He tries to kill Sasuke but Naruto gets between them.

Then the fight with Orochimaru commences. I just stare and do nothing like usual. But I saw Kakashi telling his team to go and stop Gaara. I ended up following them. They were running with them but the get stopped by Termari and Kankuro. Gaara keeps on running so I did the only logical thing to do, I follow him.

He tried to use his sand on me but I doge it. Then team 7 came finally. I turned back to my normal size self.

I watched the fight between my brother and Gaara. Termari and her brother, Kankuro come and they ask, "Why are you here and aren't you apart of Orochimaru's crew."

"Why, yes I am, but it's non of your business why I am here." I tell them. " I'm just here to see what happens. Its nothing too big.

"What are you doing here Ms.Uzumaki" A lady behind me asked.

" Just seeing what this village did to my brother, but it seems that he will be alright." I said. I jumped to where Orochimaru was and he just about to finish the fight with the Hokage. I might stay for a little bit, but just enough for his funeral but that's it! I think of that as tears come out of my eyes.

The funeral was happening tomorrow but I gave him a flower because I can't make it tomorrow. Soon as we go to Tsunade. After thy finish that business, I'm leaving.

We went to the village where Tsunade.

We were waiting for Tsunade to come. When she did come, she brought Jiraiya and Naruto.

Wait, Naruto! "Orochimaru, you can't hurt Naruto!" I yell at him.

"Wait, why can't he lay a finger on me" Naruto asks. I wish he never asked.

"You can't make me do or don't do anything Ms.Uzumaki." Orochimaru tells me. Oh no, what I was worrying about.

"Uzumaki!" Everyone yelled.