Chapter 13

Hey guys! :DDD (Why do I start most of my chapters like that remains a mystery

Hey guys! :DDD (Why do I start most of my chapters like that remains a mystery.) I actually wanted to be truthful with you guys. I'm a girl, 12 years old. I'm gonna keep my name and nationality to myself though. Now, it feels awesome to have told you guys that! Hehe XD. If you want, comment your age and gender too, 'cause it'll feel awesome to know more about you awesome people! <3

*Dan dan dan dan! (Just imagine the universal studios thing. Lol. XD*

WELCOME TO PARIS NEWS! AND TODAY WE HAVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW WITH OUR TWO, AMAZING HEROES! LET'S MOVE ON SHALL WE? 

Author: H-hello... *Eyes water* 

Ladybug: Oh! Are you alright? 

Author: *Sniffs* Yes, I'm fine... It's just that... I don't know how to put this into words...

Chat Noir: Ladybug~! *Runs into camera view* It's been furever since I last saw you! 

Ladybug: *Gives death glare* Chat? Now is not the time. 

Author: No, it's fine... 

Chat Noir: Aw... But I finally got to see you, *Glares at author* thanks to that clawful author. 

Ladybug: Chat, be quiet. *Turns back to author*

Author: I'm so sorry to everyone... If you haven't seen the a/n I updated before, I haven't been able to update unfortunately. Please *Hiccups* go to the a/n for more information...

Ladybug: It's fine! I underst-

Chat Noir: No! It's not fine at all! 

Author: *Bursts into tears of remorse, sadness, regret, embarrassment, ... okay, you get it. XD) 

Ladybug: Chat! Look what you've done! Without the author here, this story would not even exist! *Rolls eyes* 

Chat Noir: But-!                                                           

Ladybug: Do you not want to appear in this story line at all? 

Chat Noir: *Eyes widen* N-no, then I wouldn't be able to see you!  

Ladybug: Then, BE. QUIET. 

Author: *Paralyzed with fear* T-then, let's get on with the next chapter, shall we?

Director: And cut!

Ladybug: *Turns around, hair shading her eyes.* Chat...

Chat Noir: *Gulps* Not again... 

Ladybug: *Tackles Chat* 

Author & Director: Leave me o-out of this! *Runs away screaming head off*