Missing

Before I begin, I forgot to mention, these pics are NOT mine. Credit to their original owners. I found them on the Internet. Again, they are NOT mine.

Papyrus' POV
I was terrified for Sans. What was wrong with him? Why did he run off? Did I do something wrong. I fought back my tears. Suddenly, I heard knocking on the door. I practically jumped off the sofa with exhilaration. Maybe Sans had come back. Swinging the door open, my grin dropped.
"H- hello, P- Papyrus. I- I'm sorry for b- being l- late. I- I wasn't expecting a- a c- call s- so late," she stuttered, adjusting her glasses.

"That's fine. I think there's something wrong with Sans. He wasn't hungry, he started screaming as if he was in pain. And if that wasn't enough, he climbed out the window and ran off. Also, he asked me to call you," I explained, anxious for my brother.

"R- right. L- let's j- just have a- a look i- in his r- room," she suggested, walking upstairs. I followed her and entered Sans' room. It was a mess; as always. Although, something caught my eye socket. There were scratches on the bed frame.
"Alphys, take a look at this," I said, beckoning her.

"O- oh my. These s- scratches h- had to have b- been m- made by a c- creature with c- claws!" She explained, suprised, "i- it a- also looks like t- there w- was s- some sort o- of s- struggle."

"What happened to Sans while he was at your lab?" I questioned, taking a closer look around.

"W- well h- he knocked a- a b- bottle o- of a liquid I- I was e- experimenting o- on. H- he told m- me he was fine," she replied, looking a bit guilty.

"Do you think you can help me find Sans?" I wondered.

"I can t- try," she claimed, looking a bit more hopeful. We decided to go to her lab to make a cure and find Sans.

Sans's POV
I was wandering through the forest where Pap and I usually go human hunting. It felt familiar so i felt a little safer. Although, I was still in excruciating pain. I found some ice and gazed into it. I managed to see my reflection. I had large fangs and claws. A long tail had grown and the bumps on my head had formed a pair of small horns. Both of my eyes were glowing blue, like they do when the kid does a genocide run. I forced myself to continue pushing through the snow. Luckily, I don't get cold since I have no skin. A crunching mouse caught my attention. Someone or something was out here. Attempting to hide my grunts of pain, I avoided the direction of the sound. I was in too much pain so I dropped onto my hands and knees.
"Excuse me, are you alright?" A voice called out to me. Before I could do anything else, I fainted, everything fading to black.

"Hello?"