Chapter 9

So sorry, really busy with work at school....

            Here Stelle to help Aria control here new power's -  she can see the things that not might happen yet.

Stelle - short light brown curly hair, small nose, deep brown eyes and shorter that Aria. *Above is Stelle....

              So, don't forget to enjoy by yourself....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Aria pov]

                I wake up and saw someone sleeping besides me. "Stelle? Stelle? Why are you sleeping here? Why don't you sleep in our room at the room of requirements?" I ask. "She still don't move but after that I saw she's not Stelle but Sirius. He sleep besides me all night?" . I ask myself. I sighed. "Padfoot? Padfoot?". I said. Sirius groaned and opened his eyes. "So, you're awake gorgeous?. How are you?". Sirius ask. "Thanks, I am fine, padfoot".

At the Great Hall ~

" Morning, Evie". Stelle ask.
" Morning, Stelle". I replied.

"So, I vill ve in vour dad ovvice until vour have vour vree period, Evie. Stelle said". I nodded agreed. I headed to the next class seems to be defense against the dark art with the marauders. (Lily has herbology with professor Kettleburn.) I seat between Sirius and Remus. I look at Remus and saw he likes in his world. I would never see something like that. Cause he's Remus. I give a signed to Sirius and he passed to James. We make Remus fell of his stool and for that..... "Detention tomorrow, Mr. Potter, Mr. Black and Ms. Gryffindor" . Minnie said. "Err.... Minnie, I had to go with dad tomorrow, remember?" I intrupped her class again. She look at me and said. "I will see your free time, Ms. Gryffindor.

                 I go meet Stelle at dad office

                 I go meet Stelle at dad office. But she's not there. And after a minutes I saw her with Remus at the Black Lake. When I stepped there Sirius came with me to get Remus. I heard Stelle laugh and I gasped. "What's wrong gorgeous?" Sirius said. "Nothing, but not everyone can make Stelle laugh". ( what I know only me and Jasper [ another friend in France but he's muggle. ] can make Stelle laugh cause we her best friend.) I said with a shock face. I and Sirius saw Remus smiled happily too. Something impossible.

"STELLE!!!!! MOONY"!!!!!! I and Sirius yell at the same time.

They stood shock and Remus hold his wand. I chuckle with Sirius. "Padfoot, groxy, why are you two yell like we are in war?" Remus ask with a question face. I grinned and said " nothing moony, Stelle. But you two are cute together" . I look at Sirius face where he smirk at them. "Ferfectly cute moony. Now I want to get prongs, come with me, gorgeous?" Sirius said. I shock my head and said "I have an appointment with dad and Stelle, right Stelle?" avsolutely Evie, vhat time nov? Should ve get going? Stelle ask. I nodded.

                                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At Dumbledore office ~~

              "Arianna, Ms. Ange. Now at the first lesson I would like you to open your minds. Be friendly with everything around you". Dad said. We nodded.

"Close your eyes and used your ears to hear. You will need to know about the sound near you. Always be ready"!!. Dad said. "Alright dad" . I replied.

"I will used some charms over you. You must deflect it. Are you ready?" Dad ask." Yes... We are". I and Stelle said together.

"Arianna dear, you first". Dad said.

I close my eyes and dad shoot a spell. I fell frost and open my eyes. "Arghhh... It is. Pertificus totalus. I should more beware" . I said. "Well done dear, but not too much" . Dad said.

"Ms. Ange, your turn". Dad said.

Stelle close her eyes and dad shoot a spell. Nothing happen. Suddenly, Stelle open her eyes while touch her neck. Dad used a silencio spell to her I thought while smile. Dad take back the charm and said. "You  two should have more practice before you can get what I teach. Understand? " yes. I will, dad". I said. "Me too. Provessor Dumbledore. I and Evie vill vine a great time vor our practice" . Stelle said. "Great, now we demissed. Arianna dear, go ahead to your next class or you will miss your Transfiguration, I thought. I nodded. And go to the class while Stelle go to the Black Lake. She will appear again to human in 7 hours. ( must be tired If me😂😂😂 )

                               °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tonight is full moon.

Stelle at the Black Lake for take a fresh air in waters. (she will take it once a month) while Remus in hospital wings. I don't tell marauders about Stelle conditions.

                 I, James, Sirius and Peter turn to our animagus form. "Gorgeous, where is Stelle? She's not come here too right?" Sirius ask with a worry face. "Of course not, I had make sure it" . I said. The marauders and me stayed with Remus at Whomping Willow. After the sun rises came up I go to the Black Lake to see Stelle while the marauders with Remus turn back to hospital wings to see Madam Pomfrey.

At the Black Lake~

"Stelle?"
"Stelle?" I ask.

"I am here, Evie". Stelle said with a bit laugh.

"How are you, Enjoy your time at the lake?" I ask." I am vine here, Evie". Stelle replied with a grinned at her face. "Hov's Remus? Is he vine vith his transformation?" (ops. I don't tell you that she know about Remus being a were wolf.) Stelle ask. "Yeah, his doing it fine" . I replied. I and Stelle make a move to our room. (room of requirements).

In the morning at the Great Hall ~

                "Groxy, eat faster. We have to be at the quidditch pitch now". James said." Yeah, I know prongs, you want me to die while eating?" I ask with a bored tone. "Why not you just go first and I will wait gorgeous, prongs" .... Sirius said. I faster finish my breakfast quickly.

"Aria dear, will you come take this apple? Quickly, and don't be late for the games". Dad said. "I think you to Mr. Black" .... Dad added quickly while Sirius grinned at him.

" Oh!, I will professor". Sirius replied. He smiled at me before we go to the quidditch pitch together.

"Hey, padfoot, groxy!! Why are you late.... Now come and be ready for our games against Hufflepuff". James said. I nodded and we start playing. I saw dad sit with Minnie, Sluggy and (what surprised me,) Stelle. I smiled at them and try to waved, but my hand is already full with Apple. I laugh when saw, Lily James, Sirius, Remus and the other watch with horror faces. When I laugh I suddenly fell like a bludger come towards me. I beat it heavily and find out that I knock one of the Hufflepuff chaser and the boys fell into someone else. I just smirk at Sirius for my victory knock 2 people off their brooms.

Finally, the games ended. We, Gryffindor win over Hufflepuff. 280 - 50.

Stelle congrats me. Still with her horror face. Suddenly, someone grab my waist and congrats me. "Hey, padfoot who give you permission to grab me?" I ask with a Stern face. He grinned and lean me to the common room. I had use accio Stelle come over me with her bored face. I grinned and said "come with me, Stelle" .

Again, we have another party until midnight and this time, Minnie together with Lily scolded we. I groaned tiredly and said to the marauders for excuse me to bring Stelle back to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry for late to update, guys. Really busy with school and no had time for write. I hope you will not mad with me. I had another try out at school for a while.....

Hope you love it... Please comment and don't forget to vote me..... Luv you guys....