Chapter 6

Meet me again....

It will be a long chapter as I told you.... And pls vote me.

That will be Great Hall for the ball.

         The dress will come next......

         I am too excited for it.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Aria pov]

Today, in the morning,

"Good Morning students".... My dad anounced.
"Before the Christmas Holiday, Hogwarts will have a ball for fifth year and above. That's means under fifth year, you can't join this ball. Now you will go to your class"....

            I rolled my eyes and get my dad at teacher's table in front of the hall. "But dad, I doesn't like the ball.... Can I excluded?" I ask dad. "Of course not dear, I am sure you will enjoy this. I think Mr. Black will enjoyed too if you joined it" ..... Dad said. I only rolled my eyes.

              "Oh. One more thing, I already have a dress for you and Ms. Evans. You two only have to tried it in my office later" .... Dad said. "Okay dad" ... I replied.

              I get Lily and we get of to our next class. After the class finished, James and Sirius come to our table and ask Lily and Me if we want to go to the ball with them. I only rolled my eyes and stare at Sirius. At least he try to be (serious) not laugh at me. Suddenly, Lily said "yes" to James and I only nodded before Lily pull me out off class to our dorm.

Today, is Hogsmeade trip. I and Lily stayed at school, since we already have our dress . some people also bought it or their mom sent it from home. We go to dad office to get our dress ( the ball is tomorrow ).

                When we step to my dad office

                When we step to my dad office. We saw two beautiful and gorgeous red dress. Our jaw dropped.

"What the beautiful is it".... I said.
Lily nodded.

"Amazing, gorgeous dress"..... She said.

"At least it is not in pink. "( I really hated pink. And I think my dad know it. ).... I said. She only nodded, staring at the dress.

            Suddenly, my dad come." So, do you already choose your own? "He ask. I and Lily shock our head.

" Go on, pick one".....he said. "You two should have to find the boys, they already ask me about you two. As specially Mr. Potter" and we nodded.

              I pick the one who has all red with the silver accessories My dad smiled at me while I take it. I think he know I would choose that. And the gold high heels. While Lily take the red with silver dress, gold accessories and silver high heels. After that we meet the boys at the common room. They did not have to buy any tuxedo because Mr. And Mrs. Potter had sent them it.

"Wow!!!!" I and Lily said together

"What the amazing it is"..... I said.

"That's right, gorgeous.... Where have you and Lily been?" Sirius said.

"We are at my dad office. Meet Glow and Fawkes. It has been long since I meet them".... I said. Lily nodded.

            "Why are you two not going to Hogsmeade? To buy your dress?" James ask. "We already have it" ... Lily said.

             "Where is Moony and wormtail?" I ask. "Oh my God can you guys stop with that stupid name". Lily ask." That's not stupid Lily, that's nickname".... I said while grinned at her. James and Sirius nodded.

            "They go to Hogsmeade. Find their tuxedo I tought" they said together. I and Lily nodded." So, we want to go to our dorm prongs, padfoot".... I said to James and Sirius. They replied together "Okay, take your time to get dress" . I rolled my eyes while said " I hate dress and ball. Why not we just have to wear our school robes and not going to this stupid ball?" I ask. They grinned and Sirius said...."but you have to, gorgeous . I am hopping of you". I rolled my eyes and followed Lily.

            I take a shower and put my dress. I gasped. "Why?" Lily ask. "Oh Merlin, I don't want to wear this stupid long and glowing dress" .... I said. Lily smirk... "But you have to. You just said yes to dance with Sirius and just now said this dress is beautiful" ....

            After an hour, Marlene come back from Hogsmeade and start dress. She wear a beautiful light blue dress and silver accessories She act the same like we when she saw our dress. She help to make our hair while lily put on make up to us. I made a request for wear a little of makeup and she nodded.

            After a half an hour, we had finished, and enjoyed their dress except me. Because I don't like dress and ball. We Go to the Great Hall and go downstairs side by side to meet our partners to dance. James, Sirius and Remus already wait at the bottom end of the stairs. When we go downstairs, the hall keep quiet and I heard some whispered until Endromeda Black said loudly" they're beautiful and gorgeous". Lily and Marlene only smiled shyly while I only rolled my eyes.

              Sirius smiled at me when we start walk to the middle of the Great Hall. My dad nodded at me when he saw me stare at him. "So, gorgeous. You look really gorgeous and glowing tonight. You look amazing and beautiful" ....Sirius said. I rolled my eyes and said. "Ouhh. I don't really want to wear this dress. But my dad and Lily force me. Ahh and Minnie too" . We start dance and I saw Lily smiled at James. And ohh they finally kiss together. My jaw dropped while Sirius smirk at them. We finally finished our dance. I said goodbye to Sirius and kiss him on the cheek. While he said "night gorgeous, sleep well. I always there when you need me as specially nightmare" . I rolled my eyes.

              I go to common room as snuffles welcomed me. "Shushh, buddy how long I haven't have time with you" .... I said. When I want to put snuffles on my lap. Snuffles run into Sirius lap and lay there carefully. "Ouhh, it's like you have meet you new own, snuff" ... I said while rolled my eyes. And Sirius answered me. "So, this cute little puppy named snuffles and gorgeous own you" . " Just shut up padfoot!!! Okay fine Snuff I am really sorry for not having a good time with you" .

After that I go to my dorm with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~

        I have finished another chapter. how about it?Lily had James.... Become Jily and as soon as, Aria will had Sirius. Become Arius... ( did you like I ship them Arius? Pls comments ).....and don't forget to vote me back....