chapter 2

Next day

August POV

Since Kayla has those nudes she gone walk around all day with out clothes. I went in her and took all her clothes. I put them in my room. I went downstairs and got a bucket of cold water and poured on her.

What the hell, Kayla yelled

Get your ass up and take a shower, I yelled.

She went in the bathroom and started showering. So went in took the clothes that she had on to my room. I then came back to her and sat on the bed until she came out.

What the fuck are doing, she said trying cover her self up.

I'm teaching you a lesson uncover yourself. You wasn't covered in the picture, I said.

You can't do this, she said

Oh yes I can, I replied.

Now go down stairs and cleaned the living room, I said.

That's what Rosa is for, she said

Rosa not coming so you have to do it, I said.

No I'm not doing it, she said.

You don't want to listen uh I got something for, I said taking my clothes off.

August what are doing, she asked.

Pushed her back and rammed inside of her. I was going fast. She was moaning loud.

Kayla- uhhhhh

Me- fuck are you gonna be a good girl

Kayla- no fuck you

Me- you already are I said speeding up.

Kayla- fuuuuuckkkk your so big

Me- are you gonna be a good girl for daddy.

Kayla- your not my daddy. Mmmmmm

I went faster and harder.

Kayla- I'm gonna cum

Me- what's my name

Kayla- August

Me- nope

Kayla- yugin

Me- wrong imma ask you one last time what my fucking name Kayla.

Kayla- daddy

I pulled out and released all over her.

Go take a fucking shower, I said

Kayla Pov

I got up and took a shower like he told me to. That's was the best sex I've ever had. It felt so good. I see why my mom married him. I got out the shower and dried off. Then I lotion myself down with my bath n body works Hawaiian passion fruit. And went downstairs started cleaning the living room. After I finished I went upstairs to August room. And walked in.

August can I get my clothes please, I asked

He gave me an outfit.

Thanks for you know the thing we did earlier, I said that was not supposed to happen, he said.

Well it did so what you going to do about it, I asked.

I'm gonna tell your mom she doesn't deserve this, he said.

No you can't tell her, i said.

Get out please. You can have your little boyfriend, he said.

I left to to my room put my clothes on and went downstairs and ate. I can't believe that he's going to tell her. My mom is going to hate me I can't let that happen. I hate him he's ruining everything for me my mom and dad was suppose to get back together but he had to come along. I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

Miracle POV

I'm coming home early because quan canceled the video and I hope that Kayla didn't do anything while I was gone. I was getting ready to land so I called August to come get me.

Phone convo

Aug- hello

Me-hey baby can you come get me from the airport.

Aug- Yeah when we get to the house I have to tell you something

Me- ok baby I love bye

End of convo

I hope it's nothing bad, because I really love him.

Aug POV

I picked miracle up from the airport and went back to the house.

Kayla come here I yelled. She came down stairs crying.

Miracle me and Kayla had.....

Mommy he rapped me, Kayla said

Baby I didn't rapped her we had sex and I'm sorry.

August you rapped my baby how could you we were supposed to be in love, miracle

I started crying

Baby I didn't rapped her and I know I messed up and I'm sorry I would never anything like that you me, I said

I thought I did get out of my house, she yelled.

I went upstairs and packed all my stuff up and walked back downstairs.

Baby I'm sorry, I said

My fucking daughter August your so sick she's 16 that's not even legal.

I know and that's why I told you because I didn't want you to think you can't trust me, I said.

She just looked at me.

She told me not to tell you but I did anyway because I love please you have to believe me, I said.

I'm sorry August I can't, she said.

Kayla I hope your happy why would you do that you know how much I love her, I said before walking out the door.

Kayla Pov

Why did I do that I'm so selfish. I never seen August cry before. I should have just told her. I'm the worst daughter ever.

What going to happen next?

Will Kayla tell her mom what really happened?

Will August find someone else?

Please vote comment share. Follow me please

Please you babes.

If you didn't read my other stories please read them.