Chapter 10

"It's you." I say looking at the guy surprised.
He held out my wallet with a unique pattern only I would know so well. He had a smile on his face and fixed his fedora.
"Thanks." He said with a smile.
"Come in." I told him and held out the door for him. He gladly took it and came in.
He looked around the house admiring it. I knew his house must have made mine look like a cardboard box, seeing how he's probably rich. But I didn't care, he did do something nice.
He still looked stylish as ever, and I know if Josh or Char was here they would be screaming, the fact a pop sensation was in my house was enough, but he also came all the way here to return my wallet.
I don't care how big our friendship is, Josh would still fill my with Holes.
"Want me to get you anything? It must have been a long drive?" I explained to him. But I suddenly remembered. I shook my head. "Thank you so much for returning this, I honestly can't thank you enough." I said.
This whole celebrity in my house was a new thing, I forget I need to use the highest manners I can.
He held out my wallet to me.
"It's fine. After all I got to see you again." He smirked.
I was about to say something like he was getting too close, but then something happened. He tripped on me, and landed on me.
Seriously, Josh would kill me, if he were to walk in on this position, I would need to plan my funeral at a fast pace.
I was in so much shock I could speak or move.
He stood over me clutching his head from surprise.
"Kalb?"
Both lead singer guy and I looked back a Arron who stood there in disbelief. His eyes were wide, and it looked like he had just seen a ghost.
When I looked back up at this "Kalb" Character, I noticed something I had neglected when we fell. His hat was off,
"94?" Kalb asked still looking at Arron.
I screamed.

HOLY SHOT HE HAD NEKO EARS!!!

Kalb was off me and now had his hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming too loud. I swear I was going to faint. I probably would have if Arron didn't put a hand on my shoulder afterwards.
"Aw Crap." Kalb curses under his breath and rolls his eyes. He looked up at Arron who was now behind me.
"I should be asking why your here, 94." He says in a smirk.
94? Was he referring to Arron, and how did he know Kalb's name? Was I knew to this? Should I be freaking out more.
Then I noticed Kalb's hand was still on my mouth so I quickly pulled it off. I breathed out hard.
"Arron! What the hell is going on?!" I shouted at him, confused.
Kalb, surprised looked up at Arron.
Arron sheepishly looked back at him and sighed. He put a hand on his head and sighed.
"Let's sit down and talk."

-----------

"No way! 94, hater of all Humans, destruction of Human property is actually going under a human name and living in a human house." Kalb laughed, drinking from a cup of wine I had just poured him.
All three of us were now sitting at the couches. Arron and I on one, and Kalb on the other. It was still dark but I was too awake now. Arron had finished to Kalb of how he was staying with me, and explained some stuff to me as well.
Apparently Kalb and Arron knew each other as Neko's some time ago, There's parent's were close, but as time grew on, Arron's hate for humans and Kalb's interest in them divided them up. They haven't seen each other in a while.
To think Arron was close friends with a pop star, and that pop star is also a Neko. I was a little surprise. It's stupid of me to think Arron was the only Neko.
It disturbed me of How Kalb spoke for Arron's hate of Humans. He seemed so shocked when Arron told him. I knew Arron hated them, but I still live with him. So I sat uncomfortably on the couch next to Arron.
Arron had a serious look on his face and nodded to Kalb. But he seemed happy to see his friend again, I could tell by the look on his face.
Kalb couldn't hold his alcohol, I could tell that much as well.
"Well I'll be damned." Kalb sighed astonished, he was smiling brightly.
He looked over to me. "And it was because of her Huh? Well must be one hell of a catch." He laughed.
Arron smiled a little more and laughed with him.
It toke all my strength not to smile at the compliment.
I broke the laughter. "So what's with the Number?" I asked both of them out of curiosity.
Arron and Kalb looked at each other. Kalb leaned more back on the couch, taking another long sip. "Oh 94?" He asked questionably.
I nodded.
"Well us Neko's don't use names like you humans. We number each other based off the Litters in one place." Arron told me.
I still can't believe how different Arron was. He was different, with traditions and such, and to think if I put a simple hat on him, he would look just like a normal guy would. I sucked up all of the stuff they were telling me.
I wanted to ask another question.
But I never got to.
"Wow," Kalb coughed. "Arron," He smirked. "I still can't believe it. You've always complained to me about how much you disliked humans. You even hated how I wanted to hang with them, and now." He paused and sighed. "Now look at you, sharing a home with one."
Again I was uncomfortable.
He was repeating to me what he said earlier. My heart was beating really fast. He looked over at me again for a long time.
He leaned back more on the couch and turned his eyes to the empty glass in his hand. I jumped up. "Sorry! Let me get some more." I apologized and walked back to the kitchen.
Arron followed after to me into the kitchen. We were in there together. I looked at the empty bottle of wine and cursed.
"Y/n." Arron said to me.
I turned around to him.
"You should probably stay away from him. He has a record for-" I cut him off.
"Look Arron. He's a nice person. He returned my wallet. The best we can do is welcome him for a little bit." I sighed and put my hand on my hip.
He gave me a frown.
"Now can you please go look for more wine in the supply closet out back. It would mean a lot." I tried to give him a sincere smile.
He sighed, nodded, and headed out to the back. I walked back out to the living room.
"Arron's going to get more. It may take some time." I said sheepishly, taking my seat at the couch.
He nodded his head to me. It was silent for a bit. He just watched me, his white ears and tail mimicking Arron's. Swaying back and forth on the couch. His bright eyes glowing in the dark. He got up off the couch suddenly.
He walked over at me, standing over at me.
I didn't speak.
"Why you?" He asked me. "You, a human. You don't seem so different, right? You look normal, and seem to act like it to." He got closer to me, my heart beating out of my chest, as I held my breath. "So what sets you apart from everyone?" He asked.
He took his big hand and touched my cheek, sending chills down my spine. His hands were cold. He pulled my face closer to his. I was frozen in fear.
His hand touched my thigh. "I want to figure it out." He whispered, his hand sliding up.
Suddenly, Kalb was ripped off of me. Everything was going fast.Kalb was pulled to the ground with a thud. A flaming Arron stood above both of us. He looked genuinely Pissed at me. It was scary Arron times ten.
I was still frozen, my eyes filled with fear.
Arron stood over Kalb and pulled him up by his collar off the ground. "That was a shit move." He growled and punched Kalb hard back to the ground.
His punch sent me to my scenes. I was almost raped.
Kalb wiped blood off the rim of his lips with his sleeve. He chuckled. "94, don't need to get ruff." He laughed.
Arron didn't look like himself anymore. Just angry.
He went above him and threw another punch, sending Kalb Crashing again.
I didn't do anything. I couldn't.
Kalb spit up more blood. "Come on 94! She's just a human. We can share her! It doesn't matter right?!" He shouted, less cocky.
Arron grew more angered by the second. He grabbed Kalb by his collar again. He picked him off the ground.He breathed hard.
"Y/n isn't one of your little human toys. You'll never be enough for her. You are trash compared to her. She isn't One of your dirty whores! Y/n is- She's" He stopped and threw Kalb into the wall. Arron's eyes glowed and he stood in front of me, his chest out.

"MINE."

Kalb looked deadly afraid now. "You've changed." He breathed out, his head starting to bleed. "You'll never be enough for her either, and you know it. You can never protect her." He hissed and got to his feet. He clutched his head and walked out of the house in a scurry.
I was still frozen solid. Arron looked back to me, and it scared me a little.
Arron started to walk over to me, and then collapsed into me.
I was shocked, but so scared.
He clutched me hard, closing his eyes, hugging me tightly. He embraced me.
After some time he pulled away from me. He looked me in the eyes.
"Where did he touch you." He asked desperately. He slid his thumb on my cheek, so gently, so light.
I didn't realize I was starting to cry. He pulled me closer again.
"I was so scared." I sobbed, hugging him pack.

That night, when I finally got to bed, I could tell Arron was sitting and leaning against my door. And he didn't leave for the entire night.

(Thanks a lot for the 8k Reads)