Chapter Twenty-Nine

Sean Lew

These days, I feel like Jen was being cold to me. We never hang out that much like before. Sometimes, even tho we didn't have some activity from school, she would say she was tired. I really need to know why. I don't want to lose her, ever.

As soon as she gets in the car, she was smiling. Even at the red carpet she was brightly smiling. Like it was her first time. We get in and how shockingly when her and Sophia got along with each other. We have nothing to do but get along with them.

A slow song played and the other couples went on the dance floor.

"I'm just going to the comfort room," she said then walked out. I just sat there staring at the couples slowly dancing. Then, someone tap me on the shoulder. It's the new girl

*Flashback*

"Hey Sean I dare you to talk to the new girl," Gabe said.

"Are you crazy?" He shakes his head.

"My boo might be angry," I said.

"Aww. I don't care." He said.

"Plus you're just gonna talk to her and NOT gonna flirt her." Will said.

"Fine," I said then went on the bench where she was.

*End of Flashback*

"Hey can you please teach me how to slow dance? My date hasn't still arrive yet. And I'm afraid to step on him. Please?" She said.

"S-sure," I said then we went on the dance floor.

"First blah blah blah," I teach her how to but at the first try she stepped on my toe.

"Ow!" I said.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She quickly apologize but she learned it so fast.

"Hey thanks for that," She said then hugs me. That was fast.

"No p-problem," I said. I pulled out then I saw her.

"Excuse me. I gotta go," I said and chase her. We ended up outside the hall.

"Hey let me explain," I said. She wipes her tear carefully.

"Go on," She said. Standing in a distance from me.

"I just taught her how to slow dance but that doesn't mean I'm exchanging her as my date. She has a date that hasn't arrived and she was afraid to step on her date." I said.

"I just wanted to be your first dance," She said while looking down.

"Come here Baby Boo," I said then signaled her to hug me but she shakes her head.

"Hey she doesn't count as my first dance. You counted as my first dance for this night." I said.

"*sniffs* Really? *sniffs*" She said then her face lights up.

"You're such a cute girl. Come here, " I hug her then she hugs back. She's so cute when she is mad.

We went back inside and I hold her hand. I kissed the back of her hand and smiled.

"Can I have this dance, My Princess?" I said while looking at her dark brown eyes. Beautiful.

"Sure my Prince," She said giggling. After we get into the dancefloor, the song changed but still slow. (Video on top)