Chapter One

Hey Guys! It's me Jen😄

This is my first time making a fanfic. So don't JUDGE nah jk. You can tell me so I can improve my writings hehe. Enjoy? ENJOY!!!

// Jen's POV //

*Riiiinggg!*

The sound of alarm on my phone is just ugh! I wear my glasses and pick up my phone to look what time is it. It's just 5:45 am. I go back to sleep and snooze it for 10 minutes.

After a few minutes, I forgot that I have school

After a few minutes, I forgot that I have school. I quickly get up and eat my breakfast then take a shower. After that I wore this:

I saw my brother waiting at the living room

I saw my brother waiting at the living room. Who's my brother? Nah you'll find out that later. We went to his car and he drives us to school. When we got to school, we separate our ways. Since I'm a loner, I go to my first period and wait for the teacher to come in.

My first subject was English. Then Math, Science, History and Music. The teacher came in and started discussing. I'm not in the mood listening since I was always advanced reading. I'm kinda nerd sooo...

After a few minutes the door opened and the most annoying person I mean Lewser came in.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Reyes," he says. Beside me was an empty seat and Mrs. Reyes notice it.

"You're late Mr. Lew! You will be sent to detention if this happens again! Understood?"

"Yes Mrs. Reyes," Lewser replied.

"Good. You can seat next to Ms. San Jose," Mrs. Reyes said. Wait what!? Ugh! He sits next to me and give me a smirk.

"You look so ugly when you're mad, but even if you're not mad you still look ugly," he says. Ugh I hate this man! Can he stay out of my life?! SEAN FREAKING CHARLES LEW I HATE YOU!

"I hate you so much!"

"You are so unlike you're brother. He's nice and he got looks. But you? Ugh!" I'm really getting the nerves!

"COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!" I yelled and now everybody is looking at me. Awkward!

"Ms. San Jose, is something wrong?" Mrs. Reyes asked.

"Uhm no Mrs. Reyes" I quickly replied and sit down.

Lewser gave me a smirk again! I listened to the teacher since I don't have time for this Lewser.

"Ok class dismissed!" Mrs. Reyes says and we all packed our things to go in our second subject. I go to my next subject and now I will see the boy of my dreams nah just kidding but I have a crush on him since were kids. He is none other than Gabe De Guzman. He may be famous but could you not. just. Ugh he is sooo handsome. Okay so stop it with that topic. It makes me fall for him more. 😍

So after our second class, I always go to the library 'cause it's so quiet and peaceful. While I'm heading to the Library, I bumped into someone. Oh my!

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said.

"No it's okay. Uhm Jennifer right?" she says. She knows my name. SHE KNOWS MY NAME?! I'm not that popular but what?!

"Uhm yes? You're Tati right?"

"Yes and do you know that I've been always wanted to talk to you but I can't. I really want to talk to you and to be my friend" she says. Wow I don't know that there was a person that wanted to talk to me. Well I'm a loner and some people make fun of me but I really don't know how did she wanted to talk to me and be her friend?! She is so popular here in our school and boys are drooling over her.

"You want me to be your friend? But I'm just a loner and I'm not that popular like you," I said while looking down.

"You seem so nice, sweet, chill and I find you pretty without those glasses." She says.

"I'm not that pretty but thank you," I replied.

"Okay so I want you to join in our table at lunch and that's final! I'll introduce you to my squad." she says happily.

"But-"

"No buts. See ya at lunch!" she says. Since there was a couple of mins. I go to the library and read some books. After reading some books, I heard the bell rang. I leave as I go in my next subject.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so how is it? Is it too short? Should I make it longer next chapter?
I kinda suck at writing stories but thanks for reading it! Comment if you want me to continue it.
Leave a vote and comment!
Again, thanks for reading it! Babush!
~Jen