Second lover

A/N: I don't know about you but I like to listen to music when I read, I suggest possibly listening to this song when reading,
~You don't own me by grace ft g-eazy~

You were kidnapped by the Joker a month ago and he treats you as a second love of course cause Harley is his first. Harley doesn't really like you, one because she knows the Joker has strong feelings for you and well because that is her "Puddin" and she doesn't like to share him but she has to obey his rules.

Right now your laying in your bed. Your room has grey and black walls, a bed that sits in the middle of the room, a tv, a desk, a door that leads to the bathroom and another that leads to your closet.

You can hear Harley's moans and load thumping coming from upstairs since the Jokers room is right above yours, you try plugging your ears from the dreadful sounds but its no use. You feel jealous at the same time annoyed, you couldn't help but feel attracted to the Joker. He always flirted with you and at times kissed you but you tried hard to fight back the feelings because you thought he was incapable of loving you especially because all you heard were the two lovers constantly kissing or doing it and you kept flashing back to the first time he punished you for trying to escape.

You screamed into your pillow hoping it would block out the noise. It finally stopped after a couple minutes. "Thank the lords." You said to yourself. You felt bored so you decided to watch TV in the living room hoping you could possibly hang out with one of the Jokers henchmen. You were wearing a black t-shirt and grey shorts. You stepped out of your bedroom and headed downstairs towards the couch you saw that one of the henchmen were by the living room "Hey florence, wanna watch some TV?" You asked, no response "O'cmon Im bored please talk to me." You whined "Hi." He said "You wanna watch some TV?" You asked "I cant Im guarding." He said straight faced "The fuck you guarding, no one is gonna come busting through that door anytime soon dude." You said "Okay." He said walking towards the couch

-an hour later-

You and Florence were laughing at the Tv. You could here footsteps approaching "What the hell are you doing?" The joker says to Florence "Sorry boss I was just keeping y/n company." He says kinda scared "I never told you to do that, I should put bullet in your head." He says angrily "Oh shut up Im bored. Florence here was just watching TV, theres nothing wrong with that." You say standing up "Listen doll, don't get me angry." He warns "Or what you gonna hurt me again, go head where should we put the next scar?" You say lifting up your shirt, revealing some. "Oh I know instead of putting a bullet in Florence's head, lets put in mine." You say getting in his face "You know I would never do that." He says angrily "But you want to, I know you do all I do is make you angry right? So do it take that FUCKING GUN AND SHOOT ME!" You say trying to keep the tears back. The Joker looks into your eyes and can see the anger and pain he put there. "Florence you can watch some TV still but Im getting kinda tired." You say to him as you walk away.

You walk into the bedroom and slam the door as you turn off the lights, you crawl into bed as you stair out the window seeing the moon and the city. You always wished to just step into the city just for a moment, the joker always knew you would try anything to run away so he never took you out on job runs.

You hear a knock on the door "Go away, Im sleeping." You say still looking out the window, the door opens "No your not." Joker says walking in front of the window "Your blocking the view." You say annoyed "what you don't like this one dollface?" He laughs. You turn your head the other way "C'mon sweets don't be like that." He smiles as he hops onto your bed "Just leave me alone Id rather take a knife to the stomach then see you right now." You say "Hahaha you don't mean that, I know you love me. Especially when I when I run my fingers through your hair." He says doing so, you close your eyes enjoying every minute of it.  You move your body closer to his, hoping for him to rub you back. Instead he kisses you hovering his head overtop of you, you can't help but kiss back. His hand moving down towards your waist.

You relies what your doing and stop kissing him "Enjoy that?" You question "Oh doll of course." He smiles "Good, cause its the last time it'll ever happen." You say shifting your back towards him. You can tell he was upset he got off the bed and moved towards the door "Oh sweets we both know thats not true." He laughs closing the door behind him. You can't help but hope it wasn't the last as much as you hate the way you feel about him, you just can't but help want is damn bad.

A/N: I hope you enjoy my first imagine/fan-fiction. I worked pretty hard on it, if you want you can leave requests in the comments of different types you would like to read from me. You can also PM requests as well. Thanks for reading. ((: