Seven

A/N - sorry if this is short!

---

Three hours.

Three hours full of fun and games.

Asriel and Flowey watched as Chara and Frisk battled for first place. They both were neck at neck, but Frisk wasn't going to let Chara beat them easily. Asriel could see the fire in Chara's eyes as Frisk inched further ahead, both nearing the finish line. Flowey, aware of who was to win, waved his leaf at Asriel, signaling him to move out of the way of Chara. Asriel did so, taking a step back.

The race ended. Frisk looked to Chara with a grin. Chara stared down their screen with a low growl. Their gaze turned to the happy Frisk, whose grin only widened. "Frisk! I want a rematch!" They shrieked, Frisk, Flowey and Asriel laughing in unison. "What's so funny?!"

"This was a rematch." Asriel says between laughs. "You guys went at it for nearly two hours. How many times you've raced, how many times you've lost to them; it's unknown. We stopped counting at forty-five." Frisk giggled, leaving Chara to groan out loud. "You need to face it, sib," the goat starts,

"You've lost."

Chara sat up straight in their seat, looking to Frisk. Their smile had never faltered. Chara believed that their partner was silently bragging. "Well.." They finally say, Chara's hands running through their hair. "I guess I should treat you later." Frisk's grin fell, leaving them to straight face and blush. "How about dinner later? I could take you out to eat-"

Frisk gained a smile once again, a laugh following after, "After a game?" They question, earning a nod from the other. "You don't have to treat me to dinner for winning a video game."

"Why not?"

The younger one sighs, "For one, it was just a game." They see Chara frown a little. "If its just an excuse to take me out, we do that enough!"

Chara pouts, clasping their hands together and looking to their fiancé with puppy-dog eyes. "C'mon, Frisk! Pleeeeaaase!"

As much as Frisk enjoyed the idea of going out to dinner, they once again declined. Currently, the only thing in their mind was resting. On a bed, under some blankets, on a comfy pillow - that pillow being Chara. "Actually.. I was thinking we could go home. Rest for a little bit. I'm pretty tired from playing."

"You've been sitting on your ass for three hours, Frisk. How the hell are you tired-" Flowey says, a hint of aggravation in his voice. Asriel gave a false smile taking the flower and leaving the arcade. Groans from the flower could be heard along with countless swearing.

Chara looked back to Frisk, resting their arm on the back of the seat. "Rest, huh?" Frisk nods, opening their left eye. Chara sighed with a smile. "Well. Lets go home."

Frisk hopped off of the seat of the game, standing besides Chara's spot. Chara followed after, standing up and holding out their hand to their fiancé. Frisk gladly took it, quickly being brought into a hug. Frisk giggled, wrapping their arms around Chara. The tallest of the two parted, looking down a little at Frisk, leaning down and connecting their lips together.

The kiss lasted for a couple of seconds. After parting, Chara and Frisk exchanged looks before smiling and laughing together, grabbing each other's hand and exiting the arcade.

The two rock their arms in a steady motion, looking to each other from the corner of their eyes. Asriel and Flowey joined along after reuniting with them at the front doors of the mall.

Frisk had became a bit too tired to walk to the car, so Chara took that as an excuse to carry them on their back. "Maybe they're faking, and wanted you to pick them up, Chara-" Flowey smirks. "I mean. Frisk hates asking you sometimes. So just faking like this could have been their way of having you ca-"

"Shut up," Asriel glared. Flowey scoffed, sinking a bit into his flowerpot. "To think, I was you. I could never be this..." He trailed off, soon shaking his head. "This is so unlike me!"

"Hush up, Ass-riel. You pacifistic bi-" Asriel pounded his paw into the pot to push the flower down. He didn't want to hear it.

Chara laughed, seeing Toriel pull up the car once the four walked into the parking lot. Toriel greeted everyone with her usual smile, unlocking the doors for them to get in. Asriel had gotten in the back seat, pulling the seatbelt and buckling up. Chara sat in the backseat to help lay Frisk down. Upon doing so, Asriel helped lay Frisk's head onto his lap to cushion them as they rested. He gave a thumbs up to Chara, them returning the gesture and shutting the car door.

Chara entered the passenger side of the car, sitting down and buckling themselves up, resting their hands in their lap. Toriel locked the doors, putting the stick on 'drive', and pulling off.

The car ride was pretty quiet. It mainly consisted of hearing classical music, hearing Flowey bickering about how Frisk should awake and sit up, Toriel patting her paws on the steering wheel and Chara looking out of the window. Toriel looked over to Chara, soon putting her attention back on the road. "Chara?" She asks, receiving a hum in response. "Would you care to spend the night at our house? Your mothers wouldn't mind. I spoke with them earlier. I was unaware of when you all would be finished shopping, or whatever you were doing. Therefore I called and asked if it were alright with them."

Chara peered over, looking to Toriel. She had a smile on her face.

"I'm sure Frisk and Asriel would enjoy the company."

Asriel nodded, "Yeah! Kinda like old times! Just, now it won't be about coloring and going outside to play. Probably just playing video games with one another!" Flowey's face morphed to a large grin, knowing exactly what he wanted out of this.

Chara, looking back, smirked. "Ah. Well. I suppose I could. I mean. More time with Frisk and my best friends, right?" They say, their smirk widening. "You guys have Overwatch?"

"Heck yeah." The two say in unison. This sparked Chara's interest.

"Count me in."