Shy Nammy

Namjoon gives the phone back to Kirstin while blushing noticing he was her lock screen. "Ok namjoon you have to text her everyday until you start being more friendly towards the other sex." Suga said as they walked to the living room to play another game. Merissa noticed then that she had forgotten something by the bathroom where they once were. "Hey Kirstin come with me I forgot something." They walked to the bathroom and heard noises. They turned the corner and saw v and jungkook making out. Kirstin almost screamed but they both walked back without getting what Merissa forgot. They head over to nam and Suga and sit down. "Ok so we will play truth or dare ok?" Everyone  agreed and the game started with Suga asking Kirstin truth or dare. "Umm dare I geuss."  Suga made a evil smile. "Ok go sit near namjoon and interlock your fingers with his for the rest of the game!" Everything was silent until Suga and Merissa laughed. "WHAT SUGA YOU BASTARD!" They just went with it, it was a little akward interlocking hands but it was better than getting shamed by Suga for the rest of their lives. It was now kirstins turn to ask. "Hey  Merissa truth or dare?" Everyone looked at Kirstin curious on what she had planned. "Dare" Kirstin started laughing. "Ok sit on sugas lap for the rest of the game. You can get off to do other dates but you need to go back on after." Suga almost died and Merissa was freaking out. "Umm ok?" She got on his lap and could feel his hot breath. Merissa asked namjoon truth or dare. "Truth."  Suga butted in annoyed. "Come on do a dare you wimp!" Namjoon finally gave in and went with whatever his messed up friend came up with.  "Fine dare." Merissa grinned and almost laughed at the thought. "Ok go outside of vkooks room and stand out there for 5 minuets while still holding kirstins hand." This seemed a little easy and weird so he got up and did it. Kirstin knew what was happening and almost let go of him hand. They made it to the door and they instantly heard: "mmhm ugh v Ah taehyung f..faster uhhgmm." Namjoon stopped in his tracks. "5 minuets of this😭whyy" they both just leaned against the wall, hands still interlocked waiting for the time to be over. Kirstin was curious so she looked down at namjoons under region. Of course it was hardish why would it not be from the innocent kookie making some un innocent noises from the room. Kirstins alarm went off and they went back to the living room. "So how was it?" They both said in unison. "We'll all I need to say is that we need to talk with the younger later about this." The rest laughed as Merissa asked if they can watch a movie instead of this game.  They all agreed and sat on the couch. They ended up watching the visit which was a scary movie that they all loved exept namjoon he was never scared of any movie. He watched for 30 minuets then noticing a body close to his holding his arm from the dare earlier. "Cute" Namjoon said in his mind as they all watched the movie until it was 6:00. "Ok I think we are going to go back Suga. Thanks for inviting us!" The two boys said bye as the girl left. "SUGA?!? Why did you do that you know I don't feel like dating no where soon!" Suga got scared from the sudden loud voice coming from his friend. "Come on give it a chance will ya?" Namjoon was going to reply but Suga fell asleep too fast and nam just went to his room and took a nap also.