old friend

It was just a regular day at empire when Andre got a call.
He didn't recognize the number.
He said "hello?"
"Hey best friend."
Andre smiled, he hasn't heard this voice in years.
Andre said "how did you get this number?"
His friend misty said "don't worry about that, Im calling to invite you and your family to my showcase tonight."
Andre was smiling when he saw his mother come in his office.
Cookie was looking confused.
Andre said "they would love to come to your showcase, I know my brothers would love to see you again."
Misty said "I miss them too, I can't wait for you to be there tonight."
Andre said "I can't wait either."
Misty said "I'll text you details later."
They both said goodbye and hung up.
Cookie said " who was that?"
Andre said "my old college friend, she's been there for through everything."
Cookie said "she?"
Andre pulled out a picture and said "her name is misty."

Cookie said "she's cute, so what was you talking about on the phone with her

Cookie said "she's cute, so what was you talking about on the phone with her."
Andre said "she's has this showcase tonight and she wants my family to be there."
Cookie said "that's nice of her, is a rapper or a singer?"
Andre said "a rapper, when we were in college she had to strip to make money."
Cookie said "she was a stripper?"
Andre nodded his head and said "yea, her parents cut her off her first year and, she was also in a abusive relationship, she had to work for herself."
Cookie said "is that all?"
Andre said "when you see her, please don't judge her."
Cookie said "I'm not going to judge her because we all have a past."
Andre and cookie went to lucious office and told him what was going on.
Lucious said "I remember misty, sweet girl, Hakeem had a crush on her."
Jamal said "oh yea, I remember Hakeem would write love letters to her and everything."
Hakeem rolled his eyes and said "o was a kid then."
Andre said "she just text me the location and the time, so please everyone behave themselves tonight and don't embarrassed me."
Cookie said "we won't embarrassed you."
Andre said "OK, I got to call misty to let her know we're coming."