Chapter 18: Going rogue

*Quick note. I deleted this chapter and remade the ending. I forgot to add something important and now I did. Thanks for reading.!*

It's been a few days since the ceremony happened. I'm scared to leave my apartment. I would only leave my apartment to check my mail or go across the street. One morning, I woke up to check the mail. I opened my door, and found a package taped to my door. I took it off, and brought it inside. I sat down on my couch. . I opened the package and money poured out. I was confused by it. I found a note inside the package. It read;

"My dearest Aurora, I'm so sorry for all this. I know Hunter didn't want to leave you. He loves you with all of his heart. His father made him leave you. I miss your beautiful smile every day. Come visit me soon baby girl. ~Isabella."

I smiled at the note. There was another one behind Isabella's. It read;

"I miss you brat. Come back to school and hang out with me. ~Mandy."

I sighed. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go to the pack house. I was scared of what Alpha might do. I was also scared to go back to school. I knew everyone would look at me. I was mostly scared of seeing Hunter. I was hurt that he left me. I knew what I had to do. I put the money into my pocket. I walked into my room and grabbed anything Isabella bought me. I shoved it into a bag. I brought the bag into my living room. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a quick note. I grabbed my keys and headed out my door. I locked my door and ran down the stairs. I left my apartment building and walked to the pack house. Luckily for me, it wasn't far. When I got there, there were no cars outside. It meant Alpha and Hunter was gone out. I walked up to the door and placed the bag on the front door. I walked away slowly. I heard the door creek open behind me.

"Aurora?" Isabella said.

I sighed and turned around. I smiled at her.

"Morning Luna." I said.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Everything you bought me." I said.

"I bought you it for a reason." Isabella said.

"Keep it. You can give it to Sydney. She needs it more than me. Thanks for everything." I said.

I turned away from her and walked back up the street. I walked slowly back to my apartment building. I walked into the lobby, and saw Ben at the front desk. I had to walk past him to get to the stairs. I didn't want to talk to him right now. I remembered there was a back entrance. I turned around and started walking back outside.

"Hey! Aurora!" Ben yelled.

I ran around the corner. I went to the back of the building and found the door. I went to open it, but it was locked. I heard Ben walking. I looked around. I saw my patio three floors up. I looked around and started climbing. I used all my wolf strength to climb. I climbed into someone's patio and hid.

"Aurora? Where did you go?" Ben yelled.

After a few minutes, he left. I looked over to make sure he was gone. I started climbing two more floors. I climbed into my patio. This was the first time I was out here. I opened my patio door, which was unlocked. My couch was against the door. I jumped over my couch and shut the door. I walked into my room and grabbed my backpack. I dumped out all my books and shoved some clothes in. I walked out of my room and into my kitchen. I grabbed some drinks and some food. I zipped my backpack up. I grabbed my hoodie and zipped it up. I locked my front door. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note. I placed the note on the counter, along with the key. I walked back over to the couch and leaned over it. I opened my patio door and climbed over the couch. I walked over to the railing and looked down. I took a deep breath, and climbed on. I climbed down the three floors. I jumped from the first floor and hit the ground. I heard thunder off in the distance.