Chapter 2: Vessel

The man was intrigued by her offer. She wasn't lying when she said she knew what he truly wanted. He knew that he shouldn't let the viper fool him. But the possibility of having his deepest, darkest wish granted..

   He would not hesitate.

   The man stands, so close to the woman he could feel her body heat.

   "I accept."

   Mura's lips stretch back into a grin, showing off her perfectly white teeth. She holds out her hand as her eyes begin to glow more. The man shakes her hand without a moment's hesitation.

   As soon as their skin touched, Murasaki's body visibly trembles and she leans her head back, eyes closed, a smile of pure bliss gracing her features.

   "Thank you, Darling.. now I can quit hiding.." Mura steps back and turns. "Unclasp my cloak please.."

    The man obliged, putting his cigarette in his mouth and the wine glass on the table before unclasping the ivory hooks first the hood, then the back. The woman shrugs off the cloak slowly, waiting a moment before turning back around.

   If the man had eyes, they would be about to burst from his head in shock.

   Murasaki's clothes were not clothes at all, but rather, lingerie. She wore a leather black corset with violet cords and ribbons laced in the back with the "bottom to top" pattern. The corset had an ivory spoon busk in front held firmly closed with the "hook and eye" clasps. This corset had no bones, for it was meant for "casual" or "comfortable" wear.

   The corset itself was not meant to make her waist smaller as many do, but instead, accentuate her curves. She wore a leather black miniskirt and a violet garter held up her thigh high fishnet stalkings. The stalkings disappeared into black lace up Victorian boots that came up just past her knees, the laces violet to match the rest of her attire.

   The man took in her luscious appearance appreciatively.

   He could see that she was a thick girl with strong thighs, thick hips, and when she turned... Larger breasts than he has ever seen on a woman before. Well, on a woman that cared about herself. She was a big, curvy woman, but, healthy. She obviously took care in her appearance.

   Murasaki smiled, enjoying how the man looked at her. Standing this close to him, there was no doubt. He was the one.

   Her next vessel.

   Murasaki reached up her hand and stroked his cheek. The man jumped a little at the sudden intimate act but made no attempt to move. Mura's lip twitched up, almost smirking, her face telling him what she wanted. So, he did what any sane man in his situation would do.

   He put his cigarette out and kissed her.

   He's kissed plenty of women before, but this one was something else. For a moment, a vague thought told him the possibility of her lip gloss having some sort of drug in it that was causing him to feel this way. So overcome with his lust that he could hardly keep himself from ravaging her body.

   But that's just ridiculous.

   When Mura pulled away, it was all too soon. He felt an emptiness without her lips on his.

   She took quite a few steps back, putting a large gap between the two.

   "I think this will go nicely.."

   As she rolls her shoulders, large dark violet, almost black wings protrude from her back, a spaded tail of the same color unrolling and swaying nonchalantly behind her. Her ears stretch and come to a point, simultaneously, two fangs make themselves visible in her grin.