0.1

Spring break, something college and high school students always look forward to. Except this time, things may be a little bit different.

*Two Months Later*

-

"Should I go over it one more time?" Luke asked as we all sat in mine and Madison's dorm room.

We all nodded, "Just to be sure." I said.

"Chloe, you're gonna tell Ashton that I tipped off the police after telling you everything he's done." Luke explained, "He'll take you away, somewhere safe, but we'll all have you on a tracker on our phone."

"Never lose those shoes Chloe." Michael said, looking down at my combat boots.

"You're going to tell him you love him and you don't want anything bad to happen to him." Luke continued, "If he gets any hint of us with this plan, he'll kill one of us, but not you Chloe."

"That doesn't make me feel good." I admitted, "What if you're wrong and he does threaten to kill me."

"He won't." Madison said, "He loves you too much."

I nodded and looked back to Luke, "He's going to be so mad at you."

"He can't do anything though." Luke sighed, "My whole family is on vacation and he wants to stay out of jail. He can't do anything, not anymore."

"Sounds like a great plan to me." Calum said, looking to Luke. "Good job Hemmings, now let's just hope everything goes as plan."

"It will," Luke said, standing up out of his chair. "I've perfected everything. Now Chloe, all you have to do is act your ass off and start packing, because I'm about to go to the police."

Luke walked over to me and handed me my cell phone. "Call Ashton," He said, "Frantically start packing and get the hell out of here, if you ever get the chance you use a pay phone or anything, call us, we'll answer and we'll be ready."

"I don't know what to say." I said, "How am I suppose to put our circumstances into words?"

"You don't have to." Michael said, "Just give us all a damn hug before you win actress of the fucking year."

We all started laughing and I did as he said, hugging each and everyone of them tight, until I got to Luke.

"Don't do anything stupid." Was the first thing I said to him.

"I can't make that promise." Luke said, laughing.

"Can I talk to him alone?" I asked everyone, they nodded, leaving the room.

"You don't need to worry." He said, but I didn't believe him. Every inch of my body was worried I'd never see my friends again.

"You clearly don't know me." I said, "I have to worry, it's my job."

"Not anymore." Luke said, "Chloe, we all perfected the plan, nothing can go wrong."

"It's not the plan I'm worried about Luke!" I yelled, pushing him away from me and turning away. "I'm worried about you, about Madison, Michael and Calum. I'm worried that if Ashton manages to get his hands on any of you he'll kill you."

"But that won't happen." Luke sighed.

"You don't know that!" I yelled at him, crying as I spoke. "I can't lose you again Luke."

"You never lost me the first time." He spoke softly, "I did it to protect you and don't you dare say anything about that, because I love you too damn much to let you go through this alone."

I turned and faced him, not saying anything, just looking at him. I slowly moved closer until we were only an inch apart. I looked up at him and placed my hands on both sides of his face, until I spoke, "I love you too." And then I kissed him.

It was quick, about a few moments of freedom, until he pulled away.

"Save that for when you get home safe and that bastard is in jail." Luke smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Stay safe Luke," I spoke, hugging him, "Or I will kill you myself."

"I promise," he laughed, "Now call Ashton and don't lose those shoes."

I nodded, watching him leave the room and joining the others outside. I watched from my window until they all got into their cars, then I pulled my suitcase out of the closest and called Ashton.

-

"Hello?" He answered.

"Ashton!" I whisper yelled. "We need to go, we need to go now, we need to get out of here before they come and get you, I can't let that happen, I won't."

"Whoa, Chloe, calm down, what's going on?" He asked.

"Luke went to the police, told them everything about you, he told me everything about that girl Ashton but I don't blame you." I spoke, stuffing clothes into my suitcase. "I love you Ashton and up want us to be safe."

"Chloe, I'm packing a bag right now, I'll be there soon." he spoke sounding as if he was running out to his truck now.

"Okay," I spoke, "Where are we going to go?"

"Somewhere far, far away from here." He said, "My grandma used to have a cabin in the woods. No one has been there in years, we'll go there, okay Chloe?"

"Okay," I spoke, "Ashton, I love you." And after I said that I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone.

"I love you too Chloe," he replied, "I'm on my way, so have a bag packed and leave your phone there, you'll be safe with me."

"Okay, Ill see you then." And with that, I hung up, texting Luke real fast.

To Luke: Ashton bought it, he's taking me to an old cabin that was his grandma's, I don't know where but hopefully that'll help in the search, right after I send this message I'm smashing my phone, tell everyone I love them and this will all be over soon. Good bye for now, Luke.

-sent-

As soon as the message sent, Ashton pulled up and I smashed my phone on the floor, crushing it with my boot. I grabbed my suit case and ran out to Ashton's truck, throwing my bag in the backseat and getting I to the passenger side of the car.

Ashton was looking at me, so I looked over to him. "You'll be safe with me." He said, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. He kissed me and I kissed back, again, the kiss was short, shorter than mine and Luke's an hour ago, but Ashton has never kissed me like that, he's never been so scared in his life and it was clear he was afraid to lose everything again.

Perfect.

---------------

ITS OUT HOLY SCHIST

Are you guys liking the new book covers? I hope so because I loved making them (even tho it was stressful as hell)

But anyways, I want to apologize for the delay on the book, a lot came up recently and I didn't know how to cope, but I'm okay now (:

Ill be updating soon, I love you guys

-D