About a boy

He has always been a killer, monsters, humans, it's all the same to Dean. It's all something to satiate this hunger for blood, the feeling of his knife plunging into someone's chest. Namely he would mostly kill the people who deserved it, pedophiles, child abusers, rapist, the big baddies. Compared to them he's nothing.
Dean broke into Anna Milton's house, he heard she was a cheating whore who liked to beat her kid. The night hid him as he stalked along the side of her house, he found a back door, broke the glass and brushed it away with his jacket covered arm. Dean reached in and unlocked the door, letting himself into the house. ~*~ He held her down by the neck, pulling her head back by her black hair. "You deserve this..." Dean whispered in her ear and twisted the knife in her stomach. He stepped back and wiped the knife on his jeans as the woman dropped to the ground. Dean heard the pitter patter of little feet and then a shrill scream when her kid walked in. Dean hurriedly covered his mouth, ocean blue eyes glistening with tears. "Shh you'll be safe with me." The little boy nodded, his little lips trembling under Dean's calloused hand. "What's your name baby?" The blue eyed little boy blinked unsure eyes at the man who just killed his mom, he could feel himself about to pee his pants from fear. "Castiel..." Dean smiled sweetly at him and in the same breath returned to the serial killer he was moments before. He snatched the kid up and the boy let out a yelp. "You're coming with me."