An Unforgettable Love Affair

Chapter 1

Your in your room listening to music and you hear a knock at the door. You say come in. As the door opens, a smile comes to your a face but you realized it was just your brother. He said moms making your favorite for dinner, Lasagna. As you finish your math homework your phone starts to ring and you know it's your Bestfriend because your ringtone for her is pick me by Justin Bieber. You answer the phone and she's sound like she just ran a marathon. She said that Justin Bieberis in town and he has a good disguise on. You said, " but how do you know and what is he wearing?" She said, " she thinks he's dressed up as a grandpa." You tell that your crazy and she has to go cause she's gonna eat dinner. You walk down the stairs really slow and start to ponder " what if Justin really is here disguising himself " then you start laughing and forget about it. You sit down at the table and wait for your mom to serve you when there was a knock on the door. Your mom tells you to go answer it and you do. You open the door and it was a old man asking to use your bathroom and you say yea come on in. Then you start to think what if its Justin. So you sit down at the table again and your mom starts to choke. You look at her and say are you ok mom? She said yes honey I am. The old man sat next to you but he wasn't old anymore. You look out of the corner of your eye but you really didn't wanna turn your head. The voice was sweet and all around amazing. He said don't be nervous so u turn your head and Justin Drew Bieber is right next to you. You took your hand a d touched his face to see if he was real and the next thing you know you faint.

Chapter 2

As you began to regain consciousness, you open your eyes slightly. Everything is a blur. Even when you look at the window it seems so far away. You see your mom in the corner in a chair sleeping. You finally gain the energy to open your eyes and you call out to your mom. She wakes up so fast, she nearly fell out of her chair. You start laughing and you said, " mom, be careful dont hurt yourself." She looks at you with a smile and says," how are you feeling baby?" You respond with a nod and say, "fine." You tell your mom about the strange dream you had when you were asleep and she laughs and says," umm honey that wasn't a dream that really happened that's why your here you bumped you head really hard." You sit there in shock. Then you remember the conversation you had with your Best friend. You start to touch your head and feel the bump that's on your head. You start looking around the room and glance at the table. You point at the roses and card on it. " who sent me those?" You asked your mom. "Those are from Justin he brought them when you were sleeping. He couldn't stay because your brother couldn't stay alone at home, so he offered to stay with I'm and take him to school." You smiled and said, " he's so sweet." Finally after a day and a half of being in the hospital, you were discharged. As you mother drove you home, you looked out of the window and thought to yourself. Thinking about how lucky you are for someone that you look up to that you love, picks your home picks your door stop picks your bathroom to use to undisguised himself. As your mom pulls into the drive way, your heart starts beating like a drum in a baseline. Your mom touches your shoulder and tells you just to relax and don't be nervous. As you walk up to the door, you feel your knees start to get weak but you can control it. You open the door and there he is. He turns his head around and smiles. All you see is him and his pearly white teeth. Justin walks up to you and hugs you for a very long time. He says,"how are you?" You respond late because your mesmerized by the cologne that he's wearing. You finally respond with a "perfectly fine now." Your mom leaves for work and leaves you money for food. You sit on the couch next to Justin and he changes the channel but you immediately tell him to stop because your favorite movie is on, Titanic.

Chapter 3

As you watched the movie, you felt like you and Justin were apart of the movie. Justin looked at you and said," this movie is so romantic. It's one of my favorites." You looked at him in shock and said," really? I didn't know ." He looked at you as if he was mesmerized. He looked like a child that just got his favorite toy for Christmas. You wondered if you should say something or you should just let him stare. He finally said," I'm sorry your just so beautiful. Your so perfect." You start blushing and Justin pulls you close and cuddles with you. Next thing you know your body heat and his body heat makes you so warm that you end up falling asleep. After the movie, Justin notices that you've fallen asleep so, he carries you upstairs to your bedroom. He tucks you in and goes to lay in the guest room. As you wake up the next day you see the sun shining and hear the birds chirping. Your so thrilled to see Justin but you have to make yourself pretty for him. So, you undress yourself in your room put your robe on grab your towels and walk to the bathroom. You close and lock the door. The first thing you do it brush you teeth. Then you walk over to the shower turn the water on. You hook up your iPhone to the radio and play "Love Me Like You Do" and take the robe off and hop in the water. After 25 mins, you get out the shower and start drying yourself, and wrap your hair with a towel and walk to your room. After you finish drying off, you get your favorite Victoria's Secret lotion and rub yourself down from head to toe. Then you put all of your clothes on and spray yourself with The Key perfume. You looked in the mirror and you looked amazing. As you finished putting mascara on, there was a knock at your door. You politely said, " come in" and Justin walked in. He said you look amazing and beautiful. You blushed and said thank you as do yourself. He was letting you know that breakfast was ready and he cooked all of you favorites. As you walked down stairs holding Justin's hand, you smelled the bacon and the butter milk waffles and the delicious eggs. You sat down and your mom was already at the table. Your brother was at his friends house. Justin sat right next to you. Your mom was so happy. It was quiet for a moment, then your mom said," so Justin I see that you've had your eye on my daughter these last two days." You chocked as you drank you orange juice and said," Mom!" She laughed and Justin said," yes ma'am I have (he laughs) she's very special and she's different from all the others." You look at him and blush. Your mom says," Well as long as you love her treat her with respect and never hurt her ill approve of you." He smiles and looks at you and says I wouldn't dream of it.