3

Ross POV

I wake up in a some what comfy bed and see bright lights. I blink a few times to get my vision to adjust to the light. I see max sitting in the chair looking at his phone.he looks up at me and he instantly gets up and kisses me. I smile at him "the doctor said when you wake you can go home" he said I nodded and got up. Being able to walk was good so max didn't need to push me in a wheel chair.

Once we got home I instantly poped on the couch. Max sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me. I blush but lean on him. We watched anime for a while till we hear the door open. "Oh I didn't know you guys would be here" Tim says as he walks in "yah they said once ross wakes up he could go home" Tim walks up to us and sits down on the other couch "so about that talk" he said "just why did ya do it ross I told Adam cause ya know he's been through that kind of stuff but why go that far that you put yourself in the hospital" I feel tears but I blink them away "w-well its just idk why I did it just felt the urge to" I say.

Tim looks at me "just don't do it again ok it worried everyone at the offices" he says in a little worried tone "ok" I say and Tim walks away "hey Ross i-ive been thinking do you might want to go on a date" max says a little nervous"yah id love to" I say kissing him on the cheek "ok be ready at 5" he says getting up. I look at the clock '4:32' I say to myself 'i need to get ready.

TIME SKIP TO THE DATE

"So I was thinking on going to see a movie then dinner then maybe go to the park" he says "that sounds great" I say excited. We head to the movie and the movie we were going to watch is
Enter movie title. After the movie we went and got dinner I didn't eat much of coarse but it was good. After that we went to the park to look up at the stars it was beautiful. "Hey Ross you like me being you're boyfriend right" max asks "well yah I love having you as my boyfriend max I've had a crush on you ever since I came to the offices" we look at echother and max closes the gap between us. It felt so romantic like fireworks went off and his lips were so soft. We pulled away for something called air and looked at echother smiling "I love you max" I say "I love you to ross" he says back"

We get in the car and go home. When we get there Tim comes down stairs looking worried. "Where were you guys I've been trying to call you for about 10 minuts it seems" max looks at his phone and there were about 20 missed calls all from Tim "we should have told Tim were we went before we did huh" max says looking at me and chuckled I just giggled and nodded. "Next time do cause I was about to call the cops" Tim says trying to sound serious but actually joking. We all laugh and go get ready for bed. I get in bed and wish for good dreams

In dream land

Me and max were out at the beach having a blast "last one in is a rotten egg" max yells as he runs and jumps in. I run after him until I hear a scream I look and see a shark attacking max. Everyone is just stareing not saying a word until max finaly is gone. I fall to the ground and cry. "Ross ross" I hear his voice "ross wake up" I hear it again "no no leave me alone" I yell "ROSS ROSS" it gets louder "NO NO STOP IT" I yell back I feel something tap me from behind I turn around and there he is max that has a big shark bite in him "ROSS" he yells

End of dream

i jolt up out of my dream to see max there "y-you're ok" I say hugging him "yes ross I am ok" he says to me calming me down a bit. "What happend in you're dream ross you were crying and screaming" he asks worriedly. "W-well we were at the beach and y-you got attacked by a shark t-the y-you were yelling my name a-and when I turn around I saw you and y-you were there dead" I say trying not to break down "aw ross it was only a dream" he says kissing me on my forehead "m-max" "yah ross what is it" he says turning around "c-can you stay here with me tonight" I ask. He just smils and nods his head "I love you max" I say as my eyes get heavier "I love you to narwhal" and with that I fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter this one is here for one tomaro cause I may not upload then so see ya guys in the next one