Are You Joking?

"This is getting too much I'm leaving"
sarah stares at me shocked. It feels like my eardrums are going to burst from the insanely loud music.
"No don't leave now" sarah grabs my hand and laughs. My lord she is so drunk.this is so unhealthy for her, and everyone here.
"Sarah! You're drunk! You're 14! That's not right, I'm leaving!" I snatch away from her grip and run out the door. I hear her laughs from behind me. Party's are so overrated. It's just a bunch of underage kids drinking. I don't see the point in it.
My house is a 10 minute walk from here so I don't bother calling mom for a lift. I grab my phone out of my pocket to call my mother and tell her I'm on my way. When I realise it won't turn on. Crap. It's dead. And that's what I'm going to be when I get home. I continue walking but I feel like something or someone is following me. I stop and I see the shadow of someone standing behind me. I turn around and see a man in all black and a mask over his face. He grabs me and sprays pepper spray or something in my face. My whole body loses control and start to fade away to sleep.

___

I wake up strapped to a table, struggling to get up.

"Help! Someone, help me please!" I scream.

I look around, guns and needles are everywhere. 'Ha Ha Ha' is scattered around the walls of the room.

"Well well well! Look who decided to wake up!" A voice trails the room.

My whole body stops when I see him. It's gothams most feared villan.
The Joker.
I flinch at every footstep, terrified of my death that is soon to come. He slowly walks over to me and put his hands on the table. I finally pick up some courage and even though this might get me killed it might let me know what he's gonna do. I'm better off dead anyway. No one will miss me, not even my family.

"Please, just kill me already, put me out of my misery," I cry.

He gives me a sarcastic sad puppy dog look. His cold hands reach the cheeks of my face.

"Oh, honey,"

He picks up one of the huge needles from the tray making me shut my eyes immediately.

"Do you think I would do a thing?,"

I feel a jab in my arm making me scream out in pain.

"Shh, sleep tight,"

My eyes soon close and I fall back to darkness. I guess this is what death feels like. This is my end.