Chapter 4- WHAT!

I slowly opened my eyes to see a normal sized white filled room. "She's awake!" A weird but familiar voice said, "huh?" "Are you ok?" Another voice said. "I- uh- er- guess?" "What's your name?" "Emmaline Adkins? Why are you asking me these questions?" I was now sitting up looking at the two people in my room. "To see if you remember" "Niall?" "Well no duh" he said. "Where am I?" "Hospital" "where's my parents?" "At your home in Kentucky?" "Where is this hospital?" "Uh, where is it again" he said turning to the guy with brown hair. "We're in London" "Kentucky?" I asked confused. "No, England" "What! I have to get home! Why am I even here!" "Well, you was at a meeting thing and a fan knocked you out for three days and I didn't want to leave you so I flew you to London with me and the lads!" "Ok, so you flew me across the globe because you wanted too?" "Basically, oh and my name is Josh" the other one said, then the doctor came in. "Oh, great! Your awake! So Emmaline that's your name correct?" "Yeah?" "Do you remember anything" "yeah, then these to dip wads had to fly me over here" I said looking at them. They frowned. "Your not from here are you." The doctor asked me. "No, I'm actually from Kentucky" "USA?" "What other Kentucky is there!" "Well Emmaline, your allowed to leave whenever you want." "And that's right now" I got up noticing I was still in my outfit I'd worn to the meet. I stomped my way out and they followed. "Does everybody from Kentucky talk like that?" Josh asked me, I gave him a glare. "I just wanna go, why did you have to fly me across the freaking world!" "I felt bad for leaving you there alone." Niall replied. "I would've been fine, now where am I suppose to go!" "Well we can go back to my apartment. Eleanor and Perrie, and the lads are gonna be there" "oh yeah sure whatever" "somebody's cranky" "well when you fly a girl across the freaking planet while she was passed out, yeah I'm gonna be mad" "ya know most girls wouldn't be complaining" "well I'm not obsessed with you, they only like you because of your looks" (so not true but..) "yeah that's why they buy our albums to listen to our looks" "Whatever" I kept stomping my way out. There was a big crowd at the door. I opened the door and shoved past by them. Yes, I know I'm acting like a 5 year old but- ey, I don't care, I actually like being a kid, I miss being a kid. I kept walking till they caught up with me. "Why do you hate us?" "I don't hate you I'm just mad at you" "cars this way" "I don't care" they picked me up and put me in the car. "KIDNAPPER KIDNAPPER!" I screamed but they shut the door, people were looking at us. I rolled down the window and yelled "WHAT YA LOOKING AT!" "Get back in here," Josh said pulling me in the car, I have the people the middle finger before Niall rolled the window up. I crossed my arms and sat back. "Stop acting like a child" "I'm not the only one" I muttered, loud enough for them to hear. "I'm sorry" Niall said. "You better be, you kidnapped me, my parents must be worried sick!" "You can call them?" "What are they gonna say! Are they just gonna say 'it's ok honey, just be careful and get back as soon as you can" "uh yea?" "No their not!" We pulled up to the apartment building. "I'm not getting out" I said. "Want me to carry you out?" "I'd like to see you try" and with ease Niall picked me up, "let me go" "no" "HELP SOMEBODY HELP HELP ME!!!," people looked at me like I was crazy. "EF YOU!" I screamed as we walked in. He carried me to the elevator. We got in and he let me down. I sat down in the corner. I started to cry a little. "You know your not acting like the little cheery girl that I met" Niall said. "Shut up, not all of us can have a perfect life" "i don't have a perfect life" "whatever you know you do" "I seriously don't" "stop acting like you don't, we all know you do" the elevator stopped and the doors opened. He held out his hand expecting me to take it but I got up by myself.

---SHORT CHAPTER IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY IM SO BUSY PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER STORIES!! GO READ MY NEWEST ONE "If I'm Louder Would You See Me?"