Chapter⚡️10

"Here is your room Sasuke." Kurama said opening a door. The room was large with a king sized bed. "I'll let you settle in." He said walking out closing the door behind him. I dug into my bag for my laptop. I turned it on and went to Skype. I took my phone out and immediately went to the music and played 'Unsteady by X Ambassadors'.

"It's my fucking fault." I whimpered as tears fled from my eyes. I closed my laptop. I decided that I needed some time to myself.

🐱

"Sasuke." A worried voice came through my door.

"Go away Itachi." I growled.

"Sasuke, don't be like that." He said and sat on my bed. He sighed. "Naruto told me everything." I sat up and looked at my brother.

"Go on yell. Tell me how much of a disappointment I am." I said and got out of bed. "Tell me Itachi!"

"Sasuke you are not a disappointment if anything you are better than me." He said.

"Bull-shit! You are the best son! You're the straight and accomplished one! I'm just the disgrace that was made to just be the-the ahhhh!"

"Sasuke, I'm not as perfect as you think." He said.

"Shut up Itachi! You don't get it! I'm gay; I've been arrested and I used to do drugs! What the hell do you call me Itachi!" I yelled as tears came to my eyes again. My brother hugged me. I cried into his shoulder.

"Sasuke, I'm gay. I'm dating Kurama I have been for almost a year. You see, you are better than me because I never told father or expressed that to him. You had the balls to have sex with Naruto in his own house. You may be a disgrace to father but in my eyes you are an inspiration to me to tell father." I hugged him and cried harder. "I love you and don't you dare forget that. You will never be a disgrace too me."

"I love you too." I whimpered.

"Call Naruto. He misses you and is worried." He said wiping my tears away. I nodded and wiped some of my tears and let out a sigh.

"Thank you Itachi." He smiled and pocked my forehead.

"Anytime Sasuke." He said and walked out. I laid on my bed and opened my laptop. I didn't hesitate to click on Naruto's name. Almost immediately it was connecting us.

"Sasuke are you okay?" He asked with worry.

"Yeah, I'm good now. I talked to Itachi and he turned out to be dating your brother." I said.

"Yeah, I was surprised too. So, about earlier. None of this is your fault baby. It's both of our faults. Sasuke I love you."

"I love you too and I realized that now. I'm sorry blondie." I said and looked at his big blue eyes. "Damn it! I just want to kiss and cuddle you right now." I said. He smiled.

"I do too Sasuke. I never wanted yesterday to end. Oh, I forgot to say this but, I had the best sex with you." He purred. I blushed.

"Damn it dobe. Don't make me get all flustered." I said hiding my face.

"Teme you look cute that way." He giggled. "Let me see your cute flustered face." He said. I lifted my face so he could see my rosy cheeks. "Aww."

"Let me see your body." Now he blushed a crimson red. "Ha! Got you!" I said laughing.

"Okay." He said and stood up. He took his shirt off.

"Dobe! Don't strip I'll get a hard on!" I begged.

"Lock your door. I just want only you to see this." He said playing with the elastic of his sweatpants. I hurriedly locked the door and came back to my laptop.

"I can't resist you." I said and took my shirt off. I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down teasingly slow. "Oh Naruto you are so naughty." I said.

"I wish I could touch you all over." He said and pulled his pants down and his erection sprung out. I gasped.

"Oh baby." I said and grabbed the growing erection in my boxers. He grabbed his member and began to play with himself.

"Let me see you teme." He said and rubbed his thumb over the tip of his shaft. He gasped and sat on his bed. I pulled my boxers down and took hold of my erection.

🐱

Heavy pants and the look of my black haired lover in pure bliss filled the screen.

"I'm never going to get used to this." I panted out. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Me neither." He panted. "When can you come?" He asked.

"I don't know. Soon I hope." I replied. I got up and grabbed my computer and went into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and cleaned myself. "Sasuke."

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I love you." I said and kissed the camera. He smiled and teared up.

"I love you too." He said and kissed the camera. "I would give it all for that kiss to be real." He said and wiped the tear that was now on his cheek.

"Soon Sasuke, soon."