Just another day, Jordan's pov

"And we'll see you next time!!!!" I  saluted to the camera, ended the video and took off my headset and put it beside my computer. I spun around in my chair to see my three younger siblings walk in and take seats in my bedroom.
"That was quite a episode Jordan," my sister Cierra said. She's only 3 years younger than me, so we're pretty close.
"Yeah, it was, I loved the part where you started yelling at Isaac to make you waffles," I laughed.
"Oh and Jordan, I loved the part where you made Papa Acachalla pull out his shotgun!!!" My other sister Bethany laughed.
"Haha, yeah that was a really funny part," Isaac, the youngest of the siblings said.
Just then our mother, Paula called us up stairs to have breakfast.
"Coming Mom!!!" I yelled up the stairs.
My siblings and I ran up the stairs to go eat, and as we walked up the stairs to the dining room, we saw a wonderful looking meal just sitting there waiting for us, I kinda started drooling cause Bethany grabbed a napkin and wiped my face... "Wow Mom this looks amazing," I said staring at the food, there was bacon, eggs, toast and grits!!! All just sitting there still warm, we all took a seat at the table.
"Mom, where's Dad???" Isaac asked.
"Oh he had to leave early today, his boss needed him at work early today," Paula said in between bites.
"Oh ok," Isaac replied.

~time lapse 30 min, Cierra's pov~

We all finished our food and we're now going to the mall for the afternoon, it was Bethany's idea and I agreed with it so we got in the car to go to the mall, Jordan was going to drive cause he was the oldest, and I got to sit passenger, with Isaac and Bethany in the backseat,
"Ok, it's a bit too quiet in here," Jordan said turning on the radio in his car.
After about 5 minutes of driving we got to the mall, there were a lot of Pokèstops here so we hoped to go catch a lot of Pokèmon too.

~Isaac's pov~

"Come on Jord!!!" I yelled at him running into the mall with Jordan running behind me, I was quite a fast runner so I was easily ahead of him, but then as I glanced back at my older brother he was looking at something out the window.
"Jordan!!! What are you looking at???" I said walking over to him.
It looked like he was looking at a dog or something out the window... I couldn't  blame him, he always loved dogs.
"Come here," He said to me, gesturing for me to come over to the window.
As I walked over there was a dog there but the dog looked kinda injured...
"Oh what a poor little thing..." Jordan said looking at it, I'm gonna go outside and check on it."

~Jordan's pov~

As I walked outside I slowly approached the dog, it looked like it had broken it's leg somehow.
"Come here you poor thing.." I said soothingly, and I reached out my hand to pet it and it backed up a bit, like it was scared of me, "Oh it's ok, I won't hurt you," I said reaching out another time to try and touch it.
This time the dog let me pet it's head, it was a medium sized dog so I picked it up and brought it back to my car, and put it in the backseat, I slightly rolled down the windows to it would have some fresh air as I went back to go get my siblings. I was going to take the dog to the vet.
I locked my car and ran back into the mall, ok so where would Bethany and Cierra be??? I thought, well their girls, so girls would be... In a clothing store, maybe? So I walked around the mall in till I finally found my sisters browsing clothes in their favorite store.
"Bethany, Cierra, we need to go now," I said,
"But why? We just got here.." Bethany replied,
"Well I kinda found a dog outside the mall and it looks like it's a stray and it's also injured.."
"Ok that makes sense," Cierra said, and like normal, Bethany agreed with her.
So we went to go get Isaac and then we would go to the vet.

~Bethany's pov~

As we wandered around the mall following Jordan, we looked in a ton of stores looking for Isaac, and as we finally looked in one last store before Jordan was going to call him again, there was Isaac, just sitting there catching Pokèmon in GameStop.
"Isaac!! We have been looking for you for like forever!!!!!" Jordan said raising his voice a bit.
"Oh you have?" Isaac said kinda clueless.
"Yes!!  And I called your phone 5 times!!!!"
"Oh..."
"Yes 'oh', now we need to go now!!!"

~Back to Jordan's pov, time lapse 15 min~

As I drove into the veterinarian's office parking lot, the dog in the backseat with Isaac and Bethany was whimpering quietly.
Oh that poor thing... I really hope it'll be ok... I thought.
My siblings and I walked into the veterinarian's office, and I was carrying the dog.
"Hello, how may I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked.
"Um I have a dog here that i found, that seems injured," I said.
"Yes, give me a second to let the vet know that your here,"
"Ok.."

~time lapse 5 min~

I sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room with the dog on my lap, and then the lady from the front desk came back in,
"The vet will see you now," she said to me.
I got up, still holding the dog and walked into the back room.
The vet smiled at me when I walked in the room, I put the dog on the desk and told the vet the story of how I found it,
"I'm glad you brought her in," the vet said.
"It's a her?" I responded.
"Yes it is a her, and she's about to have puppies, that's why I'm so great full that you brought her in, now may you please  step out of the room for a bit?"
"Oh yeah, sure," I said stepping out of the room, It was kinda hard for me to take my eyes of the dog, what will my parents think? Me coming home from the mall with a dog and four or five puppies?!?!? Oh I hope they'll let me keep at least the dog and maybe one of the puppies.... I snapped out of my thoughts when Isaac started shaking me,
"Jordan!! What happened!?!?!"
"Oh!! Yeah!!! Sorry I was thinking, uhh well the guy in there said that the dog was a girl and she was about to have puppies...so that's why she looked kinda hurt." I said
"Well that makes total sense!!!" Bethany said.
"I wonder if Mom and Dad will let us keep the dog." Cierra said.
"What will Chewy and Link think if we bring the dog home?" Isaac asked.
"Ok, ok, ok, guys calm down!" I said,
Just then the vet came out,
"Mr Jordan Frye, will you and your siblings please come into the room with me?" The man asked us.
As we walked into the room we saw the dog laying on the floor on a blanket with 5 newborn puppies beside her!!!!!!!
"Sir, your dog is very healthy and has 5 healthy pups too." The vet told me.
"Oh wow thank you!! Umm how much do I owe you?"
"Nothing, my kids love your YouTube channel, so as thanks, you don't need to pay me." He said.
"Thank you, I have no words.." I responded.

~Cierra's pov~

We left the vet, and each of us holding a puppy, and Jordan holding the Vahl's leash and a puppy too. We all get in Jordan's car and he started driving home, the ride back was kinda quiet, but that's ok, Jordan was probably thinking.

~time lapse 25 min~

Jordan drove up the driveway and I saw that my dad's car was in the driveway too, Jordan turned off the car and we all got out with the puppies and Vahl, and we walked inside to my dad and mom sitting in the living room, talking they turned and looked at us, both of them had smiles on their faces.
"You know, your father and I were just talking about getting another dog, and here you guys walk in with not one, but six dogs!!" Paula laughed,
"So does that mean we can keep them?" Jordan asked.
"For now yes, but sooner or later you will have to give away a few of those puppies, but you can keep the mother and one or two of the puppies," she said smiling.
"Oh wow!!  Thanks mom!!! Thanks dad!!!" Jordan ran up and hugged his parents and Vahl came up and walked around Jordan's legs.

The End.