Chapter 5

Sorry i havent posted lately.. Ive had bad writers block and crap >.< but thanks for sticking with me guys! (:

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Monday Morning came way to quickly.. I was dreading seeing Cade after Saturday in the coffee shop... I really dont want to see him and Arix kissing this early .. Like really?! They probaly both have nasty Morning breath... EW!

I got up and went and took a shower and curled my hair, Put on some make up, and brushed my teeth. I then got my keys and drove to school.. I went and sat in me and Cades spot and scrolled through instagram.

Cade came over with Arix about 20 minutes later . "Your best friend is a nerd," I heard her say. Cade just nodded and thats when I got up and said something, "Honey, Yes i am a nerd, But at least im not a fake, trashy slut like you. UnLike you, I have class and prefer to be myself. I dont care what stupid people like you have to say about it, either." With that I walked away from my bestfriend and that whore. If he's gunna stay with her, he better not expect me to talk to him .

I went and Found Melissa at her Locker and she hugged me. Seeing as I was upset. "Ready to go to class?" I asked her ignoring her questioning look.

She nodded and replied "After you tell me why your so pissed off" . I sighed and said, "Two words; Cades Girlfriend." She nodded and pulled me to gym with her.

I walked in and Cade ran and hugged me, I pushed him away from me and quickly ran to the locker room.. I changed into my shorts and tank-top and put on my converse and went out to face my bestfriend....

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

sorry its short but ive had writers block and i know thats a horrible excuse and im so sorry

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3
Brookie♥️