Love at first sight

This takes place 2 years before episode 1 of Mcsm.

Jesse's POV

I woke up to the sound of zombies burning such a terrible sound. My sister was gone, I noticed as I walked downstairs looking at her bed."She's probably stalking Lukas as usual,"I thought in my head as I rolled my eyes. I did the usual which was brush my teeth, change, feed Ruben and eat. Since I ran out of carrots I went to the chest near a armour stand to get 5 peices of iron. Except they were all gone! 

"Ohh you got to be kidding me," I moaned loud enough to hear outside. "Welp mining time." This was unlucky. I stormed down my treehouse carrying a stone pickaxe. I thought to myself, "Should I bring Ruben?Yeah might as well." Ruben oinked behind me, that saved me from carrying him. So lucky :). When we arrived at a cave there were torches, a furnace, a chest and a crafting table. "Someone has been here already?!" I whispered to Ruben my pal. "Stay close okay." All Ruben said was oink well what did I expect animals can't talk.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" ??? SHOUTED ANGRILY! The girl wore a blue bandana, had red hear and what looked like a leather jacked.

???? POV

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" I SHOUTED. Why was there this random dude here and why a pig? 

"I ASKED WHO ARE YOU?!" I ASKED AGAIN. "Why isnt he speaking?" I pondered to myself. Finally he replied.

"My name is Jesse and this is my pet pig called Ruben. Now my turn who are you?" Jesse asked.

I answered, "My name is Petra." I decided to come out of the shadows to see who he was

Jesse's POV

She looked really cute wi- wait did I just call her cute I JUST MET HER (luckily I didn't say that out loud). As I was thinking about her, she looked at me with a confused look. I snapped out of it and she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Im fine." I replied

She walked up to me and asked, "Here are 5 iron ingots."

 As she handed me 5 iron ingots, I grabbed her and both of our faces went bright red. I let go of her hand and thanked her. Then I left the cave feeling this feeling I never felt before. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Is it possible that I'm in love? When I arrived home my sister was sitting there talking to Lukas (the ocelots leader). She noticed I was in a daze and asked if I was okay? I didn't reply... 

"Looks like someone is in love. Who is the lucky lady?" Jess and Lukas asked, holding hands.

"Why do you wanna know?" I replied, my face still red.

Luckily Ruben was chomping really loudly on his newly bought carrot. 

Next morning

I ran back to the same cave from yesterday to find she was waiting for me. 

Petra's POV

I saw him running into the cave I was staying when he came in he was panting heavily

"Hey how are you?" I asked

"Good. You?" Jesse replied

"Good," I said.

I gave him a peck on his cheek before saying, "I need to go mining now. Bye."

Jesse's POV

When she left I waved byee and covered the cheek she kissed with my hand before I slowly whispered, "I will never wash this cheek again."

---------------

The end.

P.S this is my first fanfic so I'm a noob. Also when Jesse returned to the cave Ruben was with Jess.