The Blast from the Past continues - so does the Goddess's Survival

The goddess ― Z, was a girl with very less memories with her family

The goddess ― Z, was a girl with very less memories with her family. She was feeble, made of blurred memories and completely hollow from within and shallow sights until the far horizon; the descent to hell is not easy! Z used to remain quiet most of the time, stumbling upon her emotions and not knowing whom to share them with, she carved it out on the paper and stormed them upon the sky. Zafyra couldn't make many friends since she was mostly shy, but another reason for her un - interactive nature was, she was afraid! Afraid to lose her natural halo, afraid to be judged by the entire world, afraid to be discovered as 'something else' and criticized for being so. She was firm and steady from within, ready to conquer the world - but ALONE. Not compelled to take anyone's denial or proclamation, she wanted to rule this world ALONE like a self - established queen. Maybe hurt and bruised all over the skin, but legs; tingling to set afoot bright in the light.

The Bennetts likely kept to themselves and until now so did Zafyra, but on seeing Oliver Harvey - the boy next door to be similarly in-captivated by his parents, made her curious about him. Zafyra was completely oblivious to having neighbors and little did she knew about the previous ones. Zafyra's room was at the top floor and parallely was Oliver's. They could see each other through their respective windows, it seemed they were glaring at something out of this world, other than being a cosmos and being made of flesh and bones, they were made of paradoxes collided like asteroids that burned in the atmosphere and fell down as shooting stars. Oliver and Zafyra's glance at each other was like the sun embracing the moon in its arm so that it could perish in it forever, with pieces of it as cool as frostbite hitting the sun's chest. After having confirmed that they were nebulas just like them, who were formed due to the collision of million heavenly bodies together, they communicated by waving written notes through the window.

Oliver had a lean and thin physique and was rather taller than most of the boys his age were, his skin was pale and cold and showed dark green veins, as if engraved all over his body, he seemed to nurture planktons into his celestial body. Oliver had a jawline, sharp enough to cut through the pacific ocean, eyes that engulfed mighty oceans and skies that could surpass any boundaries. Oliver had bony fingers and a collarbones that could kill with with grace. Oliver's body emitted light as bright and heavenly as the warm brisk sunlight that showed during summer afternoons and carried his glittery halo wherever he went, he had an accent that could melt mountains like the Andes and dried waterfalls like the Victoria. No matter darlings he would kill in a day, he would always come back to Zafyra.

Once when Zafyra's mom and dad were working out and Oliver's family were indoors, Zafyra was basking in the sun and painting the flowers of her garden that she had drawn in her white sheet, while Oliver was swinging in the swing that was located at the front lawn of his house. With a momentum in Z's hand, the crayon from her hand flipped across the garden and coincidentally or luckily you say, it reached near Oliver, who on discovering it glazed at it with utter curiosity. Z ran across her garden and reached Oliver running and stopped, falling short of breath. It was the first time they saw each other with a distance less than centimeters and either of them seemed almost unreal for both of them, for they always carried their metamorphic storms along with them to shatter everyone beautifully crafting the broken pieces together by a wild longing. Without even a sense of familiarity, Z grabbed the crayon from his hand, as if it was her wand that could capture millions hearts and soon turn them into slaves, but trust me as it tell you, Oliver's heart had already fallen for her's as the pearls of imagery glisaded down her and gave off a sparkle under the dominant sun. 

Zafyra did not ran away for she was brave and wild as ever, never ceasing to question this extravagant world and keep whipping it hard with questions of that proved of her innocence - until she got the answer that satisfied her. For some time, everything seemed to walking on time wrap, even the slightest things stopped their movements - the racing of blood down the veins, the beating of the heart, the reunion of the eyelashes everytime it clapped, the cool breeze, the gurgling sound of the cool fresh water nearby, the chirping of the birds, the shrill cry of the cicadas, everything. Yes, EVERYTHING!! I love the silence between two people. The quiet acknowledgement, the falling into knowing, and comfort between words as we lapse into our own minds, simply breathing and being while sharing space and time. I love the sound of your silences. I notice them. I recognize them. Because your silences - your silences sound like mine. Breaking the silence, in order to not make it eternal, Z yelled out, "What you looking at boy? You don't know it is bad manners to stare at a girl? Turn your face around!!" Rather commandingly, and Oliver without any interrogation did the same with an utter feeling of likeness. Zafyra ran back to her territory - her lawn and with a promise of "We'll surely meet again" in her eyes, assuring Oliver of the same. 

"you're leaving / again. / i wonder if the shore feels the same way after it's been abandoned by waves," thought Oliver as darkness took over his life again. He was still hiding in his self - restrained closet and it Zafyra who felt the urge to bring him out in the light so that he could live his life earnestly, never holding back to limitations. It was Zafyra who felt it necessary to turn ON the light of the deadly, dark room he was purposely living in. It was Zafyra who fought the entire world for him when the ratio of the two sides was 2 : infinity. It was Zafyra who introduced him to every molecule on this earth that people never appreciated yet their presence and absence was equally felt, she taught her to care for plants, talk to animals and birds and worship the darkness and caress the light. She taught him to acknowledge and appreciate things. She taught him to be wild with him and that fact that its OKAYY to be messed up in this imperfect world, in fact we all are!! It was - Zafyra who taught him to be giving in to the stories of the world and what was it be UTTERLY AND HEARTBREAKINGLY ALIVE!!!

 She taught him to be wild with him and that fact that its OKAYY to be messed up in this imperfect world, in fact we all are!! It was - Zafyra who taught him to be giving in to the stories of the world and what was it be UTTERLY AND HEARTBREAKINGL...

Zafyra was so busy in becoming a goddess that in the desire to swim through the ocean of life, winning over the impeccable raging storms in life, she forgot she was building another innate god like herself - yeah it was Oliver!