A Blast to the Past : The Goddess was born

Zafyra Bennett's birth was not simple, instead - a matter entangling a hundred truths unveiled into a depth so deep like the earth's core. Zafyra is the daughter to Amelia Davis and Jasper Bennett. Amelia, when sixteen was forcefully laid down by Jasper, who was her college friend, taking advantage of the college fest. Amelia's life was shattered and she was utterly broken, and of course who wouldn't be? Her life never gained the normal pace it was moving with, again. She lost her purpose to live and tried many a times to give up her life. More than anything, she cursed herself to the edges, burned with rage because it was HER FRIEND whom she trusted with her life. She was no longer innocent and had entered into a world of sins and tragedies, she was no longer the same Amelia. She had grown - undauntedly yet unknowingly. When it was her chance to work hard and dream of the stars, she was suffering with the hard owned criticisms of the society. Amelia's mother Levi did not break neither did let her daughter, both the women tried to keep themselves together as far and most as possible. When Levi tried to contact the school authority and the police department to register the case of her daughter's assault, Jasper without any speck of insult, with heads high under the uncovered blue sky, roamed about freely. Not able to take an further and afraid of the incident to spread around like a wildfire, she did not let her mother to take any legal step, after all you know, this world is round - it all comes back to where it started. With Amelia's innocent heart ruined, just ashes flying all over like a dilapidated city after a storm, it did not take much time for a flash to rekindle the flame of taking revenge from Jasper, SINGLEHANDEDLY.

Amelia wanted to become a businesswomen but all this mishap made her colorful and vibrant mind that once thought of visiting places abroad, DEAD. Instead of handing over Jasper to the police, she went over to him, telling him to take her responsibility like a man and marry him and be her rightful husband or own up. Amelia had Levi's full support and blocked all means for Jasper to run away, wash his hands or shrug his shoulders off the wrong he did to Amelia. It was definitely hard for Amelia to live with a man who had ruined her life, who had crushed all her dreams into deep down somewhere no can find, but she was determined - to break him apart, mentally and emotionally like he had done to her, to spoil his life the same way he had done Amelia's, to give him the same bruises he had given to Amelia and conjure him the same pain that he had conjured into her. Amelia's decision to have the upper hand could not be reversed. Due to fear of being behind the bars and being a subject of disrespect, blame, shame and judgement, Jasper decided to give into and with proper rites and ceremonies married Amelia. The both of them left their college and lived a life somewhere far away from the place they lived and where people knew them. Having felt guilty and aware of his mistake, Jasper soon became a husband, crushed to neck by his wife Amelia who was dominant enough to keep him under his feet and treat him like a slave. Amelia let Jasper work and let herself have run the entire house and manage the expenses of her study whereas the money spent for Jasper was meager and just a likewise. Just seven months later, Zafyra - the goddess was born!

Zafyra was a bright child from the very beginning, with daisies in her hair, braided from the sides till the bottom, roses in her hand and paint stains all over her body, was likely the apple of Jasper's eye

Zafyra was a bright child from the very beginning, with daisies in her hair, braided from the sides till the bottom, roses in her hand and paint stains all over her body, was likely the apple of Jasper's eye. He had no attachment neither with Amelia, nor the house and neither was a lover of his own life, until Zafyra was born. Zafyra too was constrained to her father as her own world and never wished to expand it. Zafyra was fascinated to art since she was a child and an adverse worshiper of the nature. Her only friends apart from her father was the large and vastly spread sky that changed colors, the skies that starred her as if she belongs to them, the lush green grass that touched her feet every morning and seemed to say a pleasant "Good Morning!" The trees that swayed up and down while she danced and the birds that sang lovely songs to her every time she was sad. Zafyra's happiness was the only thing that mattered to Jasper even though he was living in a house of hell, but made sure that Zafyra did not feel the same because of his mistake - he was of course facing the consequences of his own actions but Zafyra at no instance did not deserve it. He was ready to even sacrifice his life if it took the entire world to plate down at her field. Zafyra too could hunt down demons and shot down angels for her father. 

Zafyra was never a matter of concern for her mother that is Amelia since 'Zafya' was a "forced born" and she was never ready to have her or be a mother of a child at such a young age. According to her, the birth of Zafyra was and is the responsibility of Jasper and she has no role to play in her growing up, maintenance, education, food and shelter. Zafyra to Amelia was only an unwanted piece of flesh in that house, and since she had cut off from all her responsibilities towards her and that her father gives her all the love and attention she needed, she didn't even bother to show her affection as a mother. Never did once Amelia held Zafyra close to her heart and made her listen to her heartbeat, never did Amelia feed Zafyra with her milk when she needed it the most to subside her hunger as well as quench her thirst, never did Amelia hug Zafyra so tightly that she almost fell out of breath, never did Amelia hold her tiny fingers and gripped them tightly into hers and made her walk, never did Amelia read aloud 'ma' waiting for Zafyra to follow. Never did Amelia ever hug her for her accomplishments, neither did she ever scold her for her mistakes. Zafyra never remember her sleeping with her mother and Amelia telling her stories of the princesses and princes who live in castles and rode on white horses in distant islands

"Zafyra's eyes were sinkholes. She was death; tessellated into moonlight," said Oliver - Oliver Harvey, the first time he saw her. On a winter evening, he had come to live in quaint place in Brooklyn with his family, as her neighbor. Both of them had already spent six years of their life without each other in captivity.