Chapter Twenty

Rashaad P.O.V

"Man you aight," Sean asked me.

"Yeah I'm cool."

"You been looking at your phone for the past hour. You waiting on a call or something nigga?"

"Man I've been calling Madison and ain't getting no answer. She always answers when I call." I said now worried.

I had been calling since last night after Chanae left. This was not like her not to answer her phone. But even if she missed my call she always called back. Something was not right and I could feel it.

"Ayye. We gotta catch the next flight home," Trell said busting into my hotel room.

"Fuck wrong with you? Looking all paranoid and shit." Sean asked looking at Trell like he was crazy.

"Erica ain't answering. I been using the phone in my room since my shit been dead. Shit ain't right man," he said.

Now I knew something was up because niether Erica nor Madison was answering.

"Y'all can stay but I'm out my unborn child matters more than this shit." He said turning towards the door.

He was right plus we had already closed the deal. I called Chanae and had her book us for the next flight. I tried calling Madison's phone but still didn't get a answer.

Chanae had booked our flight for 6:30 which was in an hour. We all went out seperate ways to pack.

Madison's P.O.V

"Noo! Get off of me!" I said trying to push him off of me.

Oh god this can not be happening to me. Oh god, I thought to myself as the tears kept falling.

"Stop fighting me. I know you missed daddy," my step father John whispered kissing my shoulder.

His touch disgusted me.

"Get out. My boyfriend will be home any minute and he will kill you if he catches you!" I lied hoping this would scare him.

He seemed unfazed by what I had just said.

"I'm not leaving until I get what I came for" he said unbuckling his pants.

One thing I regretted about my childhood was never fighting back. This time I refused to let John rape me. I had out up with years of sexual abuse from him and then abuse from Rock. It was time that I fought back. I kicked John with all of my might in his manhood. He stumbled backwards, falling to his knees from the force of my kick.

I jumped up from the bed and kicked him again in the same spot.

"FUUUCK!" He yelled out in pain. His cries only fueled the anger inside of me.

I went to the hallway closet and came back with a wooden bar. I swung and kept swinging hitting John all over his body. Blood splattered onto my white t shirt but I didn't stop. This was for the little girl inside of me that had never healed properly because of what he did to me. I swung again, that was for taking my innocence away from me. Something I would never get back. Another swing, that was for showing up at my house. I just kept swinging out of breath and all.

"Maddie stop. It's okay... The police are on there way," Erica whispered softly as she pried my fingers off the handle of the bat.

I slid down the wall rocking back and forth. I stayed in the same position as the police showed up minutes later, arresting a half conscious John.

"I just got off the phone with Trell and Rashaad. There boarding the plane now." She said.

"It's over. It's finally over. I never have to worry about him hurting me again." I said hugging Erica.

For once the tears that fell down my face were not tears of sadness but tears of relief. 

*************************************

Short chapter, yeah yeah I know! Don't kill me you guys. But can you believe the nerve of John's old self 😒 I can't stand old perverts. Thank god he's going to jail once and for all.

Follow me 👇👇

KIK                      @bree_ladantii

TWITTER          @bree_ladanti

INSTAGRAM    @bree_ladanti

FACEBOOK      @Bree Bey