{2}

I was standing at the bus stop with my friends. Luckily, we are the only ones who use this bus stop. The rest of the South Park kids take the other two bus stops. Today, the three of them were on the topic of something I'd rather forget about.

"H-Holy shit! Y-Y-You got your tattoo!" Jimmy examined my wrist.

Even though I told Clyde and Token that the discovery of my tattoo doesn't leave that table, they went and told Jimmy. I'm not too mad because I trust Jimmy, but I should of told him.

Jimmy would have been at the mall with us but he said he had business to take care of. I never ask him what his business is, because Jimmy is kinda sketchy.

"We looked everywhere but couldn't find a matching wrist!" Clyde whined, "It must be someone poetic!"

"Maybe Craigs soulmate is a giant nerd like him!" Token said.

"Poetry is kinda nerdy." Clyde said.

"It's more g-geeky." Jimmy said, letting go of my wrist.

"What? It's definitely nerdy." Token said, "Geeky is like, comics and nerdy is like, science."

"I'm not a geek!" Clyde yelled.

Yup, these are the important discussion we have.

"Who gives a fuck?" I said as the bus approaches our stop, "I don't. So can we just drop it?"

"I can't believe this." Clyde shook his head, "You aren't even the tiniest curious on who this person is. Who thinks your eyes belongs with the stars."

"Nope." I got onto the bus.

"Lame." Clyde muttered.

~~~~~~~~~

I really hate that my tattoo is on my right hand since I'm right handed. My sleeve keeps falling down, revealing my wrist. To fix this, I'm using my fathers watch to cover it up. He has hundreds of them. My father seemed really happy when I asked to use it.

"Nice watch Craig." Cartman walked up to my desk, "Where did you get it?"

"My house." I said.

"Haha. So why are you wearing it?" Cartman asked, "It looks dumb."

"I'm wearing it so I know what time it is dumbass." I said.

"Don't you use your phone for that?" Cartman asked and I shook my head, "You're like a grandpa."

"Yup."

"Cartman sit down!" Me. Garrison yelled as he walked in.

Cartman gave me one last look and sat down. That look, I've seen it before. It means that Cartman knows something. Does that mean he knows I'm hiding my tattoo? It's very common for people to hide theirs. I can't have Eric Cartman out of all people know about this.

I rest my head onto my desk. All of this is giving me the biggest headache.

"Craig!" I slowly lift my head and see Mr. Garrison with an angry look, "You weren't paying attention!"

"Uh, yeah I was." I have this bad habit of lying when I'm in trouble. It usually gets me into more trouble.

"If you were paying attention, then what's the new kids name?" Garrison yelled.