Chapter Deux. (Two.)

I came to a halt once I saw that one of them was talking to the camera. He was wearing a black jacket and black tracks, I could also hear his voice from here. He was situated in the middle of the group, but one guy caught my attention and caused me to look away from the talking man. The new one was wearing a red football jersey and he was the tallest out of the group, making him easily seeable. But that wasn't the only thing that caught my eye. The guy in the middle finished yelling at the camera and everyone scattered behind the camera once red-jersey-guy grabbed the golf club off black-jacket-guy and started to spin around it. I guessed that the point was to make himself dizzy. I walked closer to the metal fence to watch the guys, I had already pulled out my earphones to listen to what they were saying. Red-jersey-guy kicked the ball and it went straight into the goal. He also fell over and I stifled a giggle.

The next guy grabbed the golf club off red-jersey-guy and started to spin around it, repeating what red-jersey-guy did. Black-jacket-guy turned away from the chaos and looked at me. He then did something weird and waved at me. I ducked my head to avoid his gaze as best I could. I looked away from the field and onto the pathway.

I started off by fast walking, but I still watched the boys out of the corner of my eye as I jogged past the pitch. I knew that black-jacket-guy still had his eye on me as I jogged past. Shortly after, I arrived home and Jess ran up to me as I opened the front door.

"Where have you been? It took you a while to get back." she took a bag from me as I slipped off my sneakers in the hallway. I walked into the kitchen to help her unpack the groceries. She slipped the bar of white chocolate under her jumper and I shook my head.

"I took the long route home because I had missed a lot of morning runs, sorry I worried you." she nodded and continued with the groceries.

"You're forgiven. Did you run past the football pitch?" it was my turn to nod now, "oh, OK." we finished unpacking the groceries and I tweeted out from my phone, apologizing about the sudden end to the stream, explaining that our power cut out.

For the next few days after every CS:GO stream I did, I went for my run over the same route. 25 minutes as always. The next day for once I was actually excited to run past the pitch. But as I came close to the fence nobody was there. The day after that there was only a few school teams practicing and I would stay and watch them. The day after that I saw the same school play a game on the pitch. The gate by the stands was open so I let myself in and watched the game, supporting that school. Later in that week, I saw a guy my age doing keepy uppys. He saw me enter the pitch and kicked a football my way. I bet him at his own game and from that day on we had a strong bond.

A week after I saw the group out on the pitch, I ran past there on a Saturday afternoon to see them there again! But instead of the group of seven, they were missing three. I also noticed that they didn't have a camera with them.

I walked onto the pitch and saw Trent, my new football friend at the other end. I made my way over to where he was and removed my earbuds.

"How are you doing London?" he asked as I picked up his spare football.

"Not too bad and yourself?" he shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head as he thought.

"Good good, just been watching those boys do keepy uppys over there, three of them aren't too bad, but then there is that one guy..." I turned around to look at the boys. I recognized red-jersey-guy in an instant, black-jacket-guy was over there as well. The same guy that waved at me. I turned back around to see Trent doing a few keepy uppys and I joined in with him.

*Ethan's P.o.V*

"I got this one boys!" I said as Chip threw me a football. Somehow I managed to toe hack the ball which sent it flying. Cal kicked up his ball and held it as he doubled over laughing,

"Shut up ya wanker!" I bellowed at him as Simon burst out laughing as well. Chip caught the ball and held it for a minute as he looked behind me.

"Aye Behz, ain't that the girl who you waved at last time we were here?" I turned around and sure enough, it was.

"She's pretty," Simon said, who also stopped to take a look.

"Pretty hot!" Cal gave Simon a knowing glance.

"Stop staring you creeps, you'll scare the poor girl." Chip said as he threw another ball for me to receive. I hit it once and it went up, at least I can retrieve that I thought. But instead of hitting it up for the second time I toe hacked it straight towards the poor girl.

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!

I've got nothing to say ;) I'm about to work on my Simon FF and maybe a few other stories!

Bye!

~Kate <3