~kill me~

Chapter 6
Michi's pov
I woke up tied to a chair. Lucinda and Ivy stood in front of me. "Huh? W-where am I?" I asked dazed. "You have Zanes child in you. I need it." Lucinda said. "What? This is my child! You won't ever get your hands on it!" I yelled. "You don't have a choice. Either you live here and give birth to this child then give it to me. Or I kill you on spot." She laughed. "Then do it...." I said. "Excuse me?" She said. "I SAID PULL THE TRIGGER BITCH!" I yelled. "Fine, Ivy blast this hoe." She said. "Y-yes Lucinda." Ivy said. She walked in front of me. She moved the gun to my head. They're not joking. They really want me dead. "Ivy, please." I whispered. "I-i-I'm so sorry...Lucinda!" Ivy shouted. She quickly turned the gun at Lucinda and shot her. "Lucinda!" She began to cry. She ran to her. She held Lucinda in her arms as she cried. "Ivy, thank you." I said. "Lucinda, I'm so sorry. I failed you. I failed us. I love you...." Ivy said. "Ivy please let me go." I said. "Michi, I wish I could. But that child. It can't be born." She said as she stood up. "W-what?" I asked. She pointed her gun at my stomach. "No! Please! Not my child!" I yelled. She shot the gun off three times. It all faded to black.
Zane's pov
I ran across the street to Lucinda's house. Her door was wide open. I bursted in. "M-Michi?! Ivy what happened?!" I asked. Ivy held Lucinda in one hand and a gun in another. "Zane! Take this gun! Shoot me! Please! End it!" She shouted. "No! I need to get Michi to a hospital. And you have to stay alive." I said. "Zane I've done horrible things!" She cried in to Lucindas chest. "You don't deserve to d-" she cut off my sentence. "I killed Them! I shot them! I watched them bleed out! I ignored their cries for help!" She shouted. "The live on this horrible planet and suffer." I said. I carried Michi in my arms. "Don't worry, I'll get you to that hospital." I said kissing her forehead.