~Ivy~

~Chapter One~
Garroth's point of view
Well since Zane isn't going to be staying here I guess I can go on that date with Ivy. I dialed her number and hopefully waiting as the phone rang. Soon I heard her cheerful voice say "Oh hey Gar~Gar!" 
"Hey Ivy. I decided I'd take you up on that date offer." I replied. "That's fantastic! Meet me in front of Olive Garden at 5:00." She said with joy. "See ya then beautiful~" I said. "Hehe, byyyye Gar!" She said. I hung up the phone. I should have Laurence pick out an outfit.
Zane's point of view
I sat on Michi's couch in utter confusion. "Michi... Can I ask you a question?" I asked. She sat beside me. "Of course Zane I'm all ears." She said. "Have you ever wanted something, but when you finally have it want it all to go back?" I asked. "I wouldn't know. All I've ever wanted is....y-yo- uh happiness!" She said. "Yeah, we all want that." I said. I tried to convince myself that going back was what I wanted. But I know it's not. I wanted them. Zia, Garroth, my friends. Michi put her hand on mine. "Zane..." She said. "Hmm?" I responded looking up at her. "What's wrong? You never are this silent." She said. "Nothing...just tired." I said. "Oh, my rooms empty." She said. "Thank you." I said. I stood up and kissed her forehead. I began to walk up the stairs to her room.
Michi's point of view
I blushed as I watched as he walked up stairs. Ugh! Why can't I tell him I still have these feelings?! I began to day dream. I saw Zane walking away. But I was letting it happen. Like I didn't want to stop it. This dream looked so real. Like he really walked off into Garroth's arms. I quickly snapped out of this dream, more like trance. I should check on Zane!