My First Fight?

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!" Yells Ino. You were at the ramen place trying to eat your noodles in peace but Ino had to come.

"For what?" You ask with irritation.

"For humiliating me in front of everyone!" Yells Ino.

"I didn't humiliate you, you did yourself." You say smirking.

"FIGHT ME!" Yells Ino with rage.

"Fine." You say getting up. Ino was ten feet away from you.

"Go!" Yells Ino as she comes after you. As soon as she was at least two feet away you punched her into the ground leaving her stunned with confusion.

"I win now leave me alone." You say turning your back her going back to eating your noodles.

"You shouldn't turn your back on the enemy!" Yells Ino. You turned around and kicked her away swiftly. You drew your sword and held it up to her neck.

"Don't mess with me when I'm hungry." You say as you put your sword away and continue eating ramen.

"Camel." Mumbles Ino as she walks away. You heard her call you Camel but you let it slide since you were too hungry to be angry.

"Hey (y/n)!" Greets Naruto as he sits next to you and orders some ramen.

"Hi." You say a little grumpy. You finished your ramen and left Naruto to go home without even saying goodbye.

"What was her problem?" Says Naruto as dense as ever.

*Time Skip*
You were home watching tv. You saw an advertisement that seemed so stupid that you wished that it had a face so you could slap it. Suddenly you heard a knock on your door. Who the hell is at my door? You open the door to see Sasuke, it looks like he has something hidden behind his back.

"What do you want?" You say with a weary voice.

"I-I-I was wondering if you'd like to go on a d-date with me?" Says Sasuke as he holds out red roses. You look at him and see he was looking away trying to hide his red cheeks. You take the roses from him.