Wait, There's Another?!?!?!

You had travelled through many lands. You've seen it all and enjoyed it. You decided it was time to settle down...... and become an ass kicker shinobi from The Hidden Leaf Village. You had finally gotten to the gate of the village. Two men watched you as you walked pass them until one of them stopped you.

"What is your business here?" Says the man with long hair (not long but not short. You know who I'm talking about.) and bandages covering his nose.

"To live here and protect this village." You say as you walk pass the man, then you stop in your tracks. "Where is the Hokage's Office?"

"Over there." He says as he points at a tall building underneath some carved faces on a cliff.

"Thank you." You say with a stoic face and dull voice.

*Time Skip*

You finally made it to The Hokage's Office. You knocked on the door.

"Come in." Says a female voice. You open the door and walk inside to be greeted by two women and two males.

"Hello, I am (Y/n) Uchiha." You say with a stoic face. You see everyone with shocked faces. They were trying to hide that but they weren't doing a good job.

"Pardon me?" Says the female blonde. She's most likely the Hokage.

"I said my name is (Y/n) Uchiha. Yeah, I know my clan was destroyed by damn Itachi and there are no survivors but us." You say irritated a little.

"No............ this can't be........." Says a man with his hair pulled up and has a scar like feature on his nose.

"When can I know your names or is this how I'm greeted?" You say.

"Sorry, I am Tsunade, The Hokage of this village." Says Tsunade.

"I am Shizune." Says Shizune.

"I am Iruka Umino." Says Iruka.

"I am Hatake Kakashi." Says Hatake.

"Thank you, now, I would like to live here." You say.

"Before we talk about that we need to know something." Says Tsunade.

"Yes?" You say.

"Do you know Sasuke Uchiha?" Asks Tsunade. You're eyes become wide.

"Sa-Sasuke?" You say remembering Sasuke as a little kid.

"Do you know him?" Asks Iruka.

"We were friends when little kids. I was not there at the time when Itachi killed everyone but when I did see the scene I left to travel around the world. Sasuke is dead, I know." You say avoiding eye contact.

"Sasuke....." Says Tsunade.

"Is alive." Finishes Hatake. Your eyes go wide.

"Alive?" You say quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"He's not here right now, he said he would go and travel the world and see things. We don't know when or if he will come back." Says Tsunade. Suddenly a boy with blonde hair bursts in.

"SASUKE'S BACK!" Yells the blonde haired boy. Soon a black haired boy follows in with an irritated look. You turn around and meet eyes with Sasuke.

"Sa-Sasuke? Is that you?" You ask staring.

"...(y-(y/n)?" Questions Sasuke.

"What's going on here?" Asks the blonde haired boy. "Who's this girl?"

"I am...... (y/n) Uchiha." You say.

"Oh hi! I'm Naruto..... waaaaaaait.... THERE'S ANOTHER UCHIHA!" Yells Naruto. Sasuke walks up to you staring into your eyes. Suddenly he hugs you.

"I missed you." Says Sasuke.